PostLocal.com will bring you live coverage of the Washington area events celebrating Wills and Kate’s nuptials. Here’s a taste of what to expect Friday morning:
— Live blogging from the Ritz-Carlton’s “Wedding of the Century” viewing party.
— A list of the best places to watch the royal wedding right here in the D.C. area just in case your invitation was, ahem, lost in the mail.
— Live video of Filene’s Basement’s “Running of the Brides” sale, which starts at 8 a.m. (Not exactly “royal,” but sure to be a thrilling wedding fiasco nonetheless: According to Filene’s, racks are stripped bare in less than 90 seconds at this annual event.)
• Wedding survival guide: When and where to watch
• Photos: London prepares for the royal wedding
• Photos: Kate Middleton, princess to be
• Wedding video channel: The latest from London
• Wedding trivia: Make a royal match
• Interactive: Take a 3-D tour of Westminster Abbey
• Royal Wedding 2011: All the latest news, photos, video
* On Friday, catch live blogging of the wedding starting at 4 a.m., and live video beginning at 5 a.m. at washingtonpost.com/royalwedding.