Over at the Heritage Foundation, they have questions and they want answers. So much so that they’ve reached out to their audience via email, Twitter and the Heritage Web site to ask them to Tweet and Retweet five questions they’d like to see answered, with the hope that strength in numbers will mean a better chance of a response from the president.
Here they are:
• Your budget was rejected by Senate 97-0 & Dems haven’t produced budget in 700+ days. Where is your economic plan? #AskObama
• You said your stimulus plan would keep unemployment below 8%. Do you agree that was a trillion dollars wasted? #AskObama
• You said it wasn’t a good idea to raise taxes in a recession but that is all you offer now to fix debt. Why? #AskObama
• You’ve added more costly regulations in 2yrs than any of your predecessors, who all reviewed. When will it stop? #AskObama
• Gas prices are high. We’re losing 90m barrels of oil due to your moratorium, plus jobs. Why release 30m from SPR? #AskObama
Today’s event, moderated by Twitter co-founder Jack Dorsey, will be telecast live on the White House Web site.
The Washington Post is providing full coverage.
What other think tanks are asking Obama questions today?