The Washington Post Book Club celebrates today’s great writers and literary works by engaging with readers in a series of online conversations.
Each month, contemporary works in fiction and nonfiction, selected by Book World editors and readers like you, are announced and discussed on The Washington Post Book Club Facebook page. The Book Club extends the ordinary reading experience by facilitating lively conversations, debuting video and audio interviews with Book World editors and featured authors, sharing best-seller recommendations, offering ticket giveaways and more.
Join the fun and connect with readers today as the Book Club kicks off new conversations. Need another reason to join? Here are few ways you can rethink your approach to reading with the Book Club:
· Contribute to the conversation: The Washington Post Book Club Facebook group
· Access exclusive interviews with Book World editors and featured authors
· Vote on upcoming monthly picks in fiction and nonfiction
· Enjoy special offers and giveaways
· Stay up-to-date with the latest Book Club happenings with the monthly newsletter
Sign up for the Book Club newsletter by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.