Forty-five people were displaced after a fire at an apartment in Prince George’s County on Thanksgiving Day.

About 11:50 a.m., the Prince George’s County Fire Department responded to the 2200 block of University Boulevard in Langley Park, Md., for a reported fire. Firefighters saw that a four-story apartment building had smoke coming out of the second floor from a fire.

Officials said 28 adults and 17 children were displaced because of the fire. No one was injured. Each family has a place to stay “until power is restored,” officials said.

The fire was extinguished Thursday afternoon. Officials did not disclose a cause of the fire.