We spend our days browsing the Web for the most interesting, often weirdest links out there so you don’t have to. Now read this:
– On Friday, boys at high schools in Nantes, France, wore skirts to school to protest conservative parents’ outrage over proposed curriculum changes that would emphasize equality between the sexes.
– A 23-year-old Ottumwa, Iowa, woman believes there was marijuana on her McDouble when she bit into it.
– Chicagoans can now borrow a Finch Robot from six branches of the Chicago Public Library. The small guy adorably teaches basic computer science and programming.
– A 43-year-old Alaska man is expected to make a full recovery after initially treating a gunshot wound to the head for five days with an antibiotic ointment.
– The Rubik’s cube has been stumping kids and adults for 40 years, but it wasn’t initially designed to be a toy. Fun fact: There are more than 43 quintillion (that’s 18 zeroes) possible arrangements of its 54 squares.
– Researchers in Argentina think they have discovered a fossilized femur belonging to the biggest creature to ever roam the planet – a seven-story tall dinosaur.
Now read more:
– Was Lady Gaga key to the Wizards making it to the end of this round of NBA playoffs?
– Two Wheel Valet plans to revolutionize bike parking in D.C.
– Have you tried the new beer that’s made with Old Bay Seasoning?