We spend our days browsing the Web for the most interesting, often weirdest links out there so you don’t have to. Now read this:
The @SummaryBug is officially squashed. Luckily we had a can of Raid handy.
— Netflix US (@netflix) May 22, 2014
– Authorities say a man stole a New York City bakery truck and began delivering loaves of bread to random businesses.
– New York City-based videographer Jeff Myers used a drone to walk his golden retriever. The dog doesn’t seem to mind that there was no human involved.
– A crocodile was rudely awoken from a nap when an accountant was thrown from a tour bus and landed on it, according to Russian media.
– Disney’s first Marvel animated feature “Big Hero 6″ will be in theaters in November. The first trailer is adorable.
– Yes, Obama took a walk around the mall and greeted tourists after declaring “The bear is loose!”
– British police say they have a good idea who stole two diamond rings and a wedding band from a Kingston shop on Sunday — the suspected thief left his cellphone behind, with a photo of himself as the screensaver.