We spend our days browsing the Web for the most interesting, often weirdest links out there so you don’t have to. Now read this:
– A 19-year-old man told police he caused a three-car crash when he fainted while holding his breath as he drove through a tunnel northwest of Portland, Ore., State Police said.
– The National Zoo’s Asian small-clawed otters may not be the next Beethovens, but they’re pretty adorable while trying.
– You might be using your iPhone for a whole lot more at home, like turning lights on and off, locking/unlocking doors and more.
– A woman in her 80s met her 94-year-old half-sister for the first time over the Memorial Day weekend.
– Seth Rogen and Judd Apatow both criticized Post film critic Ann Hornaday for her essay on the mass shooting in California last week. She responded Tuesday afternoon.
– A trove of rare gold coins discovered by a California couple out walking their dog is set to go on sale.
– As if we needed any more indication that “Guardians of the Galaxy” was going to be the movie of the summer, Universal has moved its Scarlett Johansson sci-fi thriller, “Lucy,” out of its path.