- Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor said she was “just shopping” when she stumbled upon Hillary Rodham Clinton’s book signing at an Arlington Costco on Saturday.
Sotomayor and Clinton. She says she’ll read Clinton’s book. “you better! I read yours!” Clinton said. pic.twitter.com/Xm3QLgcIzM
— Maggie Haberman (@maggiepolitico) June 14, 2014
- Police say a woman became concerned when she heard someone calling “Daddy” repeatedly near a Fairfield, Conn., school. But when she began looking for a child, she instead found a large green parrot up in a tree.
- “Everybody freak out: the Nutella truck is making its way back to D.C. through Sunday.
- Donald Trump just wants everyone to be happy this Father’s Day.
I would like to wish all fathers, even the haters and losers, a very happy Fathers Day.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 15, 2014
- Ansel Elgort, who portrays Augustus Waters in “The Fault in Our Stars,” posted a photo to his Instagram account Sunday of a woman a few seats ahead of him on an airplane reading a magazine article about him. #DreamBoat
- University of Colorado police are searching for a man who tried to break open an ATM by pouring acid on it.