– Ann Coulter’s latest target is, of course, Americans’ growing love of soccer. In a column Wednesday, she outlined nine reasons why “any growing interest in soccer can only be a sign of the nation’s moral decay.”
– A black bear literally crashed a child’s birthday party in Juneau, Ala., last weekend. He crashed through the roof of the house where the party was happening, and then he ate some cupcakes.
– In local bear news, you can carry Bao Bao, and some of the other cutest animals at the National Zoo, around in your pocket with you. They’re the stars of Metro’s new commemorative SmarTrip cards, which celebrate the zoo’s 125th anniversary.
— CBC News (@CBCNews) June 25, 2014
– This woman in Ottawa was attacked by a mother goose while riding her bike earlier this month.
– Looking to get a taste of life in virtual reality? Well, thanks to a new app released by Google, you don’t need much more than a large pizza box and an Android phone to do so.
– A 12-year-old Florida boy is accused of taking a school bus for a joyride Tuesday morning in Panama City Beach, ending up 14 miles away at a Wal-Mart.
– A stern e-mail is probably not going to do much to discourage whomever is going to the bathroom in the hallways at an Environmental Protection Agency office in Denver.
– Teenagers looking to drink illegally are turning to something a lot classier than the past few generations: Rosé.