– How can you measure patriotism? Maybe in counting how many America-themed flags a region buys on Amazon? The only big cities who bought more than D.C. this year (so far) are Virginia Beach, Va., and Miami.
– A 22-year-old Pennsylvania man faces charges after police encountered him dribbling a basketball Sunday along Interstate 78 near Bethlehem.
– First Snapchat. Then Yo. Now Emojli – an upcoming iOs app that only lets you communicate using emoji.
– A woman who found a prosthetic leg on a Washington state beach has returned it to its owner.
– The White House does not serve pies with crack cocaine in them, Michelle Obama clarified after her husband pondered out loud about the possibility. Because those White House pies are delicious, he says.
— Kelsey Grammer (@KelseyGrammer) June 30, 2014
– Kelsey Grammer has joined Twitter with the sole purpose of correcting other users’ bad grammar.
– A Wisconsin woman who lost her diamond wedding ring five years ago had given up all hope of finding it after searching high and low. It turns out her dog may have had it all along.