Qualifying Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine recipients can get a booster six months after the date of their second dose. Officials said they will address recommendations for the Moderna and Johnson & Johnson vaccines after reviewing relevant data.
Here’s what you need to know about booster shots and their rollout.
What to know
- Why is the U.S. planning to offer booster shots?
- Who qualifies for a booster shot in the U.S., and when?
- Why are booster shots recommended after six months?
- How will booster shots be distributed in the U. S.?
- What other countries are offering boosters?
- How were boosters approved?