Every Thursday at 11 a.m. Eastern time, Jura Koncius helps you in your quest to achieve domestic bliss. She and weekly guests — whether it’s Martha Stewart, Marie Kondo, Jasmine Roth of HGTV, Paula Sutton of Hill House Vintage or TikTok’s Folding Lady, Sophie Liard — answer your decorating, decluttering, design, entertaining and home-keeping questions. For more than 20 years, our Q&A has hosted conversations about how to make your home comfortable, stylish, organized and fun.
Recent Q & have covered whether it’s okay to replace a tub with a stand-alone shower, how to keep mice out of your house, what to do with a collection of costume jewelry and how to use the steam settings on your washer and dryer.
Looking for more? Read some of our stories about cold weather plants:
- The Rise — and Beauty — of the Native Plant
- How to protect your potted plants from winter’s chill
- Fresh vegetables in the middle of winter? It’s possible, even in colder climes.
- Tips for caring for houseplants during winter
- The winter garden is full of promise and productivity. Don’t let it go to waste.
Helen Carefoot, writer and editorial aide for the Lifestyle section, produced this Q&A.