All five of these classics from our Recipe Finder database are guaranteed to fill your house with delicious aromas and warm stomachs on a cold winter’s night.
1. Anthony Bourdain’s Boeuf Bourguignon . Written in the style in which it was originally presented to the public, in the celebrity-chef-turned TV host’s 2004 “Les Halles Cookbook.”
2. World’s Best Lasagna (Tweaked) . The original recipe appeared on AllRecipes.com; we reduced the sodium.
3. Slow-Roasted Beef . The foolproof way to treat an inexpensive cut.
4. Tex-Mex Chili . There’s lots of complexity from several kinds of peppers in this version from cookbook author Pati Jinich, host of “Pati’s Mexican Table.”
5. Primanti Bros. Sandwiches . A coleslaw-and-french-fry-stuffed masterpiece, inspired by the historic Pittsburgh sandwich shop.