The takeaway from October’s five most-viewed recipes online? When leaves turn and fall, readers look for comfort food and classics in our Recipe Finder database.
1. World’s Best Lasagna (Tweaked). Our take on this popular AllRecipes.com casserole uses low-fat ingredients and less sodium.
2. Roasted Cauliflower Gratin. David Hagedorn’s updated version skips the bechamel sauce and roasts the cauliflower first, for a flavor boost.
3. Flaky Cream Cheese Pie Crust. It’s the season to get reacquainted with this 2008 recipe from Rose Levy Beranbaum.
4. Anthony Bourdain’s Boeuf Bourguignon. Another perennial favorite; the voice of the uber-present chef-author star comes through in this recipe’s directions.
5. Spaghetti Squash With Ground Turkey and Tomato Sauce. You won’t miss the pasta in this low-carb, low-calorie, family-friendly dish from Local Living contributor Elaine Gordon.