Everything old is new again, an adage that seems to prove itself true each month on our list of most-viewed online recipes. The top two for July are frequent favorites, and our fifth-place finisher is a golden oldie indeed: from June 2005.
1. M&M Bars. This one keeps turning up, and no wonder. It’s easy, and it charms both kids and adults.
2. Lemon- and Honey-Flavored Chicken. Yet another thumbs up for this dish, which accompanied a story on fragrant foods to cook when your house is on the market.
3. Apricot Pie. A deep-dish beauty from Seattle pie instructor and blogger Kate McDermott.
4. Chicken Stir-Fry With Mango and Peanut Sauce. Here’s an Asian-accented dinner that goes from wok to table in 30 minutes.
5. Guacamole Eggs. Not that there’s anything wrong with deviled eggs, but this recipe goes them one better.