You won’t miss the meat in this list of readers’ most-viewed Washington Post recipes online for June:
1. Flaky Cream Cheese Pie Crust . Local peaches are here, and this recipe from Rose Levy Beranbaum is a tried-and-tested way to use them.
2. Stuffed Zucchini . Take summer’s most prolific vegetable and stuff it — with white beans, olives, onion, tomato and feta cheese.
3. Tahini-Dressed Zucchini and Green Bean Salad . A meaty-yet-meatless main course or side from “River Cottage Veg: 200 Inspired Vegetable Recipes,” by Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall.
4. Warm Salad of Slow-Roasted Tomatoes With Almonds . Another fine vegetarian; this one’s from “Vegetarian,” by Alice Hart.
5. Fresh Kale Salad . Even though the dressing contains heavy cream, there are only 5 grams of fat per serving.