Savory dishes and an award-winning sauce fill the top five spots in May’s most-viewed online recipes:
1. Lemon- and Honey-Flavored Chicken. A dish that looks and smells as great as it tastes, from our recipe collection of what to cook when your house is on the market.
2. Warm Salad of Slow-Roasted Tomatoes With Almonds. Red wine vinegar brightens this lentil dish with Middle Eastern flavors.
3. Betty’s Best BBQ Sauce. The winner of our second annual Smoke Signals Barbecue Sauce Contest.
4. Noodles With Spicy Sauce. Another recipe that calls for red wine vinegar instead of balsamic.
5. Cilantro Lime Chicken and Pineapple Skewers. A healthful entree that contains only 2 grams of fat per two-skewer serving.