With school starting and time once again at a premium, our five most-viewed recipes in September were for fast and easy family-friendly main courses and desserts.
1. Mexican Chicken Tenders and Rice . One of five Fall Family Meals from Stephanie Witt Sedgwick.
2. M&M Bars . Dessert maven Mary Lee Montfort’s cookie recipe has become a reliable regular on our monthly list.
3. Chicken and Broccoli Stir-Fry . Another Fall Family Meal; dice and slice in advance, and dinner is on the table in no time.
4. Amy’s Easy Apple Cake . A simple treat that can look as plain or fancy as you want.
5. Beer-Braised Pork and Carrot Stew . Make a big batch of this Fall Family Meal and feast on the leftovers.