1. The news quiz is open to kids ages 6 to 13. Only one entry per reader. No purchase is required.
2. E-mail answers to firstname.lastname@example.org. All entries must include your name, age, address, phone number and a note from a parent giving you permission to enter.
3. All entries must be received by 5 p.m. Monday, January 7.
4. The winning entry will have the most correct answers. In the event of a tie for the most correct answers, a random drawing of those with the most correct answers will determine the winner. Answers and the name of the winner will be published in KidsPost on January 21.
5. The winner will receive a prize with an estimated retail value of $100. The prize package includes four tickets to a special VIP performance of “Anime Momotaro” on February 2 at Imagination Stage in Bethesda. Other prizes will be toys, games, books and KidsPost gear.
6. All entries become the property of The Washington Post.
7. The odds of winning are determined by the number of entries. Immediate family members of Washington Post employees are not eligible to participate.