Points of interest on the 3.2-mile tour, which opens in the spring.
1. National Postal Museum. First Street and Massachusetts Avenue NE.
2. Union Station. Massachusetts Avenue NE.
3. The eastern edge of the Swampoodle neighborhood. Second and F streets NE.
4. Stuart-Hobson Middle School, former site of the Washington Brewery. Fourth and E streets NE.
5. Former site of the Little Sisters of the Poor Home for the Aged and the childhood home of Dr. Tom Collins. Third and H streets NE.
6. Washington Coliseum, formerly the Uline Arena. Third and M streets NE.
7. Union Terminal Market and Hospitality House. 400 block of Florida Avenue NE.
8. Gallaudet University. Florida Avenue and Eighth Street NE.
9. Trinidad Neighborhood. Florida Avenue NE.
10. Atlas Performing Arts Center, formerly KB’s Atlas movie theater. 1300 block of H Street NE.
11. The Hub, intersection of Florida Avenue, Bladensburg Road, Benning Road, 15th Street, Maryland Avenue and H Street NE.
12. Mediterranean neighborhood. 1300 block of Maryland Avenue.
13. Former site of the office of Dr. Granville Moore. 1200 block H Street NE.
14. Douglas Memorial Methodist Church. Former site of Memorial Methodist Episcopal Church. 11th and H streets NE.
15. Former site of the Transfer Point for the Eighth Street and H Street streetcar lines. Eighth and H streets NE.
16 . Former site of Morton’s Department Store. Seventh and H streets NE.
17. Former site of Ourisman Chevrolet. 600 block of H Street NE.
18. Calvary Episcopal Church . Sixth and H streets NE.
— Cultural Tourism DC