This week’s best travel bargains around the globe.
● Through Sept. 30, save 40 percent on rooms at the Colony Club, a wellness-focused hotel on the west coast of Barbados. Rates start at $267 a night, including taxes, daily breakfast and fitness classes. Kids also stay free when sharing a room with their parents. Five-night minimum stay required. Usual rate is from $445. Book by Sept. 15 at colonyclubhotel.com; use code WHL40.
●Prince Resorts Hawaii is offering a Fall into Winter promotion at three of its properties. Pay for two nights at Hawaii Prince Hotel Waikiki on Oahu, and get the third night free. At Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel and Mauna Kea Beach Hotel, both on the island of Hawaii, get the fourth night free plus daily breakfast buffet for two (value of $34 per person per day) and a resort credit of $300 to $1,000, with amount based on room category. Pricing varies. For example, a four-night Fall into Winter package at the Mauna Kea in early October starts at $1,538; priced separately, the deal would cost $2,723. Promo is valid Oct. 1 through Dec. 22 at Hawaii Prince Hotel Waikiki and Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel, and Oct. 1 through Dec. 19 at Mauna Kea Beach Hotel. There is no deadline to book, but deal is based on availability. Info: 866-774-6236, www.princeresorts
● Book two nights at the Royal Palms Resort & Spa in Phoenix and get the next three free. The Five for Two holiday offer applies to stays Nov. 16-30 and Dec. 15 through Jan. 3. Price varies by dates and room category. For example, a five-night stay over Thanksgiving starts at $997, including taxes and resort fees, a savings of $1,243. The deal, which is based on availability, is valid on Valencia Casita and higher room categories. Request promo code p542. Info: 800-672-6011, www.royalpalmshotel.com.
● Save 15 percent on three new 2015 cruises with Blount Small Ship Adventures. The nine-night Two Nation Vacation: Maine and New Brunswick starts at $3,412 per person double, with taxes and port charges; normal price is $3,975. The eight-night Big Apple to the U.S. Capital (ends in Alexandria) starts at $2,734, down from $3,184; and the 11-night Washington to Boston runs from $3,649, down from $4,249. Various departures May-August. Book by Oct. 31. Info: 800-556-7450, www.blountsmall
● ●Celebrity Cruises is offering a Pick Your Perk promo on most cruises departing Dec. 20 through April 2016. Choose from a free classic beverage package for two, including wine and spirits, a $98-per-day value; shipboard credits of up to $300 per stateroom, depending on cruise length; gratuities for two, a value of up to $30 per day; or a cruise discount of $200 to $600 per stateroom, depending on cruise length, if airfare is booked through Celebrity’s ChoiceAir program. Promo applies to ocean-view and higher cabin categories on most cruises of four nights or longer. Discount requiring airfare booking is not available for cruises departing after June 2015 and some itineraries, including Celebrity Xpedition sailings and transatlantic and transpacific crossings, are excluded. Book by Oct. 5. Info: 800-647-2251, www.celebritycruises.com/pickyourperk.
●Porter Airlines has sale fares from Washington Dulles to destinations across eastern Canada for travel through Feb. 11. For example, fly round trip on nonstop flights to Toronto for $225; fare on other airlines starts at $288. Blackout dates apply and a 21-day advance purchase is required. Book by Sept. 9. www.flyporter.com.
● The United States Tour Operators Association has a slew of deals on all seven continents. The Travel Together Now! Month promotion features more than 50 specials including free upgrades, air credits and savings of up to $2,000 per couple. A sampling: Latour, an Isramworld company, is offering free round-trip air to Cuba on select 2014 and 2015 departures of three nine-day itineraries. Save $500 per person on International Expeditions’ 16-day Myanmar tour departing Oct. 29 or Dec. 3. And receive credits of up to $1,000 per couple on select 2015 South Pacific vacations with Monograms, a Globus family of brands. Book all trips by Sept. 30. Info: www.ustoa.com/traveltogether.
Submit travel deals to firstname.lastname@example.org. Prices were verified at press time Thursday, but deals sell out and availability is not guaranteed. Some restrictions may apply.