This week’s best travel bargains around the globe.
● Pay for two nights at the all-inclusive Breezes Bahamas Resort & Spa and receive a free third night. Three nights in a garden-view room starts at $820 per couple; rate includes activities, non-motorized watersports, meals and drinks. Book by May 31. Travel May 6 through Aug. 9; blackout dates of May 13-16 and July 4-6 apply. Info: 877-273-3937, www.breezes.com/specials.
● Receive two free nights on a seven-night vacation at One&Only Palmilla, a high-end resort in Los Cabos, Mexico. In addition to the free sixth and seventh nights (a savings of up to $4,540), guests receive a $200 resort credit, round-trip airport transfers, daily fruit and a welcome tequila gift. Prices vary. In mid-September, for example, a week in an oceanfront superior room costs $3,838 per couple, including taxes. Book by Dec. 11; travel by Dec. 18. Minimum seven-night stay required. Info: 866-829-2977, palmilla.oneandonlyresorts.com.
● Travel to Florida’s Amelia Island by Sept. 2 and receive 15 percent off rates at 13 properties. Options include resorts, bed-and-breakfasts, select service properties and vacation home rentals. For example, a midweek stay at Addison on Amelia starts at $175, down from $205. Rate includes breakfast, afternoon happy hour, taxes and such amenities as bicycles and beach gear. At Amelia by the Sea, a two-bedroom condo is on sale for $225 per night, plus $25 taxes (vs. $265, plus $29 taxes); three-night minimum required. The weekly sale rate is $1,420, plus $156 taxes; the regular rate is $1,670, plus $184 taxes. Book by May 10 and mention the Amelia Island Great Summer Sale. Info: www.ameliaisland.com/sale.
● Paul Gauguin Cruises is offering savings on select departures of its Tahiti & the Society Islands cruise and two European cruise itineraries. The seven-night South Pacific cruise, which sails from Papeete, Tahiti, and stops at several islands including Bora Bora and Moorea, now starts at $3,945 per person double (plus $89 taxes), a savings of $850; depart in September or October (summer departures are slightly higher). The seven-night Istanbul-to-Athens cruise departing July 27 now starts at $2,695 per person double, a savings of $900; the seven-night Athens-to-Rome cruise departing June 15 and Sept. 21 now starts at $2,845 per person double, a savings of $950. Taxes and fees are $350 extra per person. Book by May 11. Info: 800-848-6172, www.pgcruises.com.
● South African Airways has sale fares on last-minute departures to Kenya, South Africa, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda and Senegal. For example, round-trip fare from Washington Dulles to Johannesburg is $1,160, including taxes. Depart by May 31. Book by May 16 at www.flysaa.com.
●Celebrate Irish dance with Sceptre Tours’ Riverdance: The Gathering package. The six-night trip is $1,999 per person double and includes round-trip airfare from New York’s JFK, six nights at the Four Seasons Hotel Dublin and tickets to three Riverdance events on July 20 and 21. Priced separately, the trip would cost about $2,232 per person. Daily departures available July 15-19. Package is based on availability. Info: 800-221-0924, www.sceptretours.com.
● Grand Circle Foundation is offering free airfare to Miami on its September, October and November trips to Cuba. Book by May 20 and receive round-trip air from Reagan National or BWI Marshall. The deal applies to three people-to-people itineraries. For example, the 13-day Music, Culture & the Roots of the Revolution, which visits Santiago de Cuba, Baracoa and Havana, costs $4,395 per person double for September departures; $4,795 in October; and $4,995 in November. Rate includes round-trip air from Miami to Havana; all accommodations; most meals; English-speaking Cuban guide and private motorcoach; cultural programs, such as museum visits and musical performances; taxes; and more. The flight from Washington to Miami is typically about $300. Info: 855-423-3443, www.oattravel.com.
Submit travel deals to firstname.lastname@example.org. Prices were verified at press time Thursday, but deals sell out and availability is not guaranteed. Some restrictions may apply.