This week’s best travel bargains around the globe.
● Book at least three nights at a participating Bermuda resort this summer and receive a $300-per-room resort credit. The Bermuda Department of Tourism is offering the So Much More Summer Offer in conjunction with a dozen resorts, including Grotto Bay Beach Hotel, Pompano Beach Club and the Reefs. Credit can be used for food, activities, etc., and will be applied at checkout. Some resorts are offering discounted room rates in addition to the resort credit. For example, a three-night stay for two at the Fairmont Southhampton starts at $1,184, including taxes and fees, a savings of $398. Travel May 27 through Aug. 22; blackout dates apply at some resorts. Book by July 1. Info: www.gotobermuda.
● Hurtigruten is celebrating its 120th anniversary with discounts on cruises along the Norwegian coast. Prices vary. For example, a five-night cruise from Kirkenes to Bergen, Norway, starts at $1,326 per person double, including taxes, a savings of $487 (depart Aug. 1 through Sept. 14 for lowest rates). No deadline to book, but deal is based on availability. Info: 866-552-0371, www.
● With Celebrity Cruises, save up to $1,000 on European cruises and up to $800 on Alaska and Bermuda sailings. For Europe, save $250 per ocean-view cabin; $500 on veranda, Concierge Class and AquaClass staterooms; and $1,000 on suites. Book your air with Celebrity’s ChoiceAir and save an additional $250. For Alaska and Bermuda; save $200 on ocean-view; $400 on veranda, Concierge Class and AquaClass; and $800 on suites. Deal is valid on June-September cruises. For example, an ocean-view stateroom on the 10-night Celebrity Constellation cruise departing Barcelona on Sept. 15 and ending in Istanbul starts at $4,069 for two passengers, including taxes and the $250 discount. Book all trips by May 27. Info: 1-800-647-2251, www.celebritycruises.com.
● Fly Turkish Airlines from Washington Dulles to Istanbul from $525 round trip, including taxes. Travel Oct. 1 through March 10 (blackout dates Dec. 1 through Jan. 9). Many dates, especially in the fall, are sold out, but the sale is widely available in late January and February. Book by May 26 on www.turkishairlines.com/en-us.
● American Airlines has a sale fare on new service to Zacatecas, in north-central Mexico. Connecting service from Reagan National starts at $418 round trip, including taxes. Book by May 30; travel June 12 through Oct. 26, and complete travel by Oct. 30. Info: www.
● Pleasant Holidays is offering discounts on trips to Hawaii. The offer is valid on packages of three nights or longer at participating resorts on Oahu, Maui, Kauai and Hawaii (the Big Island). Prices vary. For example, a mid-September package on Oahu including round-trip airfare from Washington Dulles, seven nights at the Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa and one-week rental car from Hertz is $5,071 for a family of four. Priced separately, the package would cost $6,459. For the best prices, travel through June 6 or Aug. 14 through Dec. 18. Book by June 30. Info: 800-448-3333, www.pleasantholidays.com.
● Save hundreds on a package to St. Croix with the U.S. Virgin Islands’ Fantastic Flight promotion. Book by May 31 and receive a $300 instant credit, free sixth night at any of 14 participating properties and a $20 match play casino certificate. Six-night minimum stay required. Prices vary. For example, a Travelocity package with round-trip air from Reagan National and six nights at the Buccaneer costs $2,266 for two travelers, including taxes — a savings of $802. Other lodgings include Tamarind Reef Resort, Spa and Marina; Colony Cove; and Renaissance St. Croix Carambola Beach Resort & Spa. You must book through an authorized travel partner, such as Expedia, Funjet Vacations and JetBlue Getaways. Travel by Oct. 31. Info: www.visitusvi.com/
Submit travel deals to whatsthedeal@
washpost.com. Prices were verified at press time Thursday, but deals sell out and availability is not guaranteed. Some restrictions may apply.