This week’s best travel bargains around the globe.
● The Teton Mountain Lodge & Spa, near Wyoming’s Grand Teton National Park and an hour south of Yellowstone, is offering a perks-filled package through Sept. 30. The National Park Explorer deal includes accommodations at the four-diamond property; seven-day park pass to Grand Teton and Yellowstone (typically $25 per car); $30 daily breakfast credit at Spur Restaurant & Bar; $50 gas voucher; and parks guidebook. Three-night stay required. Prices vary. For example, through June 28, the package starts at $977 for three nights, including taxes and fees; in late September, the rate is $1,062. Blackout dates apply. Use promo code PARK. Info: 800-631-6271, tetonlodge.com.
● InterContinental Hotels Group is offering 25 percent discounts, free breakfast buffet and late checkout at 76 properties in Central America, South America and the Caribbean. The Discover Latin America and Caribbean promotion is valid for stays of at least four nights through Sept. 15. Price varies by property, date and room type. For example, at the Holiday Inn Aruba Beach Resort & Casino in mid-July, four nights in a standard room is $598 for two adults, including taxes and fees, a savings of $192. Two-day advance purchase required, and full nonrefundable payment is due at booking. Book by Aug. 30. Info: 877-834-3613, www.ihg.com/discover-lac.
●Visitors to Japan can save on unlimited train travel with the JR East Pass Special. The three-day Flexi-Pass, which costs $161 per ticket, is valid for any three days of travel out of a 10-day period. The pass applies to the entire JR East network, including bullet trains and the Narita Express (typically about $29 one way) between the airport and the Tokyo area. Book by June 14; redeem the e-ticket in Japan by June 30; and start the first date of travel by June 20. Book online or at a variety of in-country locations, such as Narita and Haneda airports, and major JR East stations. Info: www.eastjapanrail.com or www.jreast.co.jp/e/index.html.
● Star Clippers is offering discounts of up to 50 percent and free airfare on four Mediterranean sailings this fall. For example, a 14-night Star Clipper cruise departing Oct. 19 from Monte Carlo and sailing to Malaga, Spain, starts at $3,813 per person double, including port charges, a savings of $2,748. Round-trip airfare from Washington, which normally costs $1,296, is included in the rate. Deal is based on availability. Info: 800-442-0551, www.starclippers.com.
● Porter Airlines has sale fares from Washington Dulles to 11 destinations in Canada, including Toronto, Ottawa, Quebec City and Montreal. For example, round-trip fare to Montreal is $384; fare on other airlines starts at $422. Book by June 10 and complete travel by Oct. 6. Twenty-one-day advance purchase is required for Toronto; for all other destinations, book at least 14 days in advance. Info: 888-619-8622, www.flyporter.com.
● Friendly Planet is offering savings of $300 per person on its Beijing & Shanghai Express tour. Discounted price is $1,299 per person double for four departures in November, February, March and April; rate includes round-trip airfare from Los Angeles or Houston to Shanghai, with return from Beijing; flight from Shanghai to Beijing; seven nights’ lodging; eight meals; three tours, including a full-day excursion to the Great Wall; transfers; and taxes. The company is also offering add-on airfare from Washington to Los Angeles for $363, based on availability. Priced separately, air from Washington to China costs $1,411. Book by July 8. Info: 800-555-5765, www.friendlyplanet.com.
Submit travel deals to firstname.lastname@example.org. Prices were verified at press time Thursday, but deals sell out and availability is not guaranteed. Some restrictions may apply.