This week’s best travel bargains around the globe.
●Save 40 percent at the Rosalie Bay Resort in Dominica for stays through Sept. 15. Double-occupancy rate now starts at $150 a night, plus 20 percent tax and resort fee; usual price starts at $250, plus taxes and fees. Rate includes continental breakfast, yoga classes, nature hikes and sea turtle conservation activities. Book by July 31. Info: 877-732-2864, www.rosaliebay.com.
● Oasis Collections is taking 30 percent off its Cuarto room at the Clubhouse in Buenos Aires. The rate is $100 a night, including taxes; regular price is $170. Stay by July 31 and book at least five days in advance. The Cuarto is one of three rooms in a four-story residence in the Palermo Soho area. Info: 631-731-1677, clubhouseba.com.
● Princess Cruises is offering discounts on select 2013 Alaska cruises and cruise-tours. Prices vary. For example, the seven-night Inside Passage with Tracy Arm Fjord cruise on the Star Princess, which travels round trip from Seattle, starts at $599 per person double (plus $151 port charges), a savings of $250. The ship departs Sept. 7. For the sale, book by June 30. Info: 800-774-6237, www.princess.com.
● Aer Lingus is offering sale fares from the Washington area to Dublin for travel Nov. 1 through Dec. 17. Round-trip fare from BWI Marshall starts at $698, including taxes; fare from Reagan National starts at $706. Flights connect through Boston via JetBlue. Fare on other airlines starts at $876. For cheapest rate, fly Monday through Thursday. Some flights are sold out. Book by 7 p.m. on June 26 at www.aerlingus.com. ●
● A seven-night Italy’s Amalfi Coast and Rome itinerary with Great Value Vacations now starts at $1,634 per person double for departures Nov. 11 through Dec. 19 and Jan. 13 through Feb. 26. Trip includes round-trip airfare from Washington Dulles to Naples, with return from Rome; five nights at the Hotel Gardenia in Sorrento; two nights at Villa Vecchia in Frascati, near Rome; rental car; and taxes. Priced separately, the package would cost about $1,813 each. Book by June 26. Info: 800-896-4600, www.greatvaluevacations.com.
● Book a package at any of 17 participating properties on Nassau Paradise Island, Bahamas, and get $250 in instant savings. Minimum of four nights required. For example, a late-July vacation costs $1,146 for two travelers and includes round-trip air from BWI Marshall, four nights at the Wyndham Nassau Resort and Crystal Palace Casino, taxes and resort fees. Reserve by July 1; travel July 15 through Sept. 8. Use promo code SUM13BAH250US. Info: www.nassauparadiseisland.com/save-250.●
Submit travel deals to email@example.com. Prices were verified at press time Thursday afternoon, but deals sell out and availability is not guaranteed. Some restrictions may apply.