This week’s best travel bargains around the globe.
● Vive Hotel Waikiki, a new 125-room boutique hotel on the Hawaiian island of Oahu, is offering guests $25 gift cards. With the Check-In & Cash In package, book a room from $189 a night, plus about 14 percent tax, and receive a $25 American Express gift card for each night of your stay. Valid through Oct. 31. Rate also includes daily continental breakfast, WiFi, use of beach gear and more. Book by Sept. 15 at www.vivehotelwaikiki.com (use code CASH) or by calling 866-758-4062.
● Book two nights at any of the nine Kennebunkport Resort Collection properties in the coastal region of southern Maine and get a third night free. Stay Sunday through Thursday, Sept. 3 through Oct. 24. Prices vary. For example, three nights at the lowest-priced hotel, the Kennebunkport Inn, starts at $372, including taxes and fees, a savings of $185. Three nights at the luxury Hidden Pond property starts at $993, including taxes, a savings of $496. Info: 800-573-7186, www.kennebunkportresortcollection.com. Request promo code KRC3.
●Save 20 percent on a two-night Zambezi Queen Luxury River Safari in Botswana. The Followme2AFRICA deal now costs $1,915 per couple, down from $2,394, and includes transfers between the Kasane airport and the boat; all meals and beverages, including wine and beer; water-based game-viewing and bird-watching; cultural tour of a local village; half-day game-viewing in Chobe National Park; and taxes. The three-deck houseboat offers 10 suites and four master suites. Deal is available through March. Info: 800-687-3915, www.followme2africa.com.
● Scenic Cruises is offering free airfare or a d iscount of up to $2,000 per couple on select 2014 sailings booked by Oct. 31. Deal varies depending on stateroom category and length of cruise. For example, book an outside stateroom starting at $2,795 per person double on the seven-night cruise from Amsterdam to Basel, Switzerland, which departs March 31, and receive free airfare from Washington to Amsterdam, with return from Zurich. Purchased separately, airfare costs about $1,033. Info: 855-517-1200, www.sceniccruises.com. ●
● Southwest is offering sale fares on its new nonstop service between BWI Marshall and Panama City, Fla. Round-trip fare is $240, including taxes; fare on other airlines is typically about $313. Fly Sept. 3 through Feb. 12, except holiday blackout dates . Sale fares do not apply to flights on Fridays and Sundays; 21-day advance purchase required. Book by Sept. 2 at www.southwest.com.
● Air France has a late summer sale on flights to Europe. For example, connecting air from Washington Dulles to Nice, France, starts at $932, including taxes; nonstop flights to Paris start at $1,072. Depart midweek by Oct. 24 and return at least 10 days later. Book by Sept. 12; 14-day advance purchase required. Other airlines are matching. Info: www.airfrance.us.●
● Great Value Vacations is offering a week-long trip to Ireland starting at $999 per person double. The package includes round-trip airfare from New York’s JFK to Dublin; one night at the Druids Glen Hotel in Wicklow; two nights at the Blarney Golf Resort in Cork; two nights at the G Hotel (with breakfast) in Galway; two nights at the Four Seasons Hotel in Dublin; manual car rental for the week; and taxes. Cheapest price is available on select departures November through February. Priced separately, the deal would cost about $1,337 per person. Book by Aug. 30. Info: 800-896-4600, www. greatvaluevacations.com.
Submit travel deals to email@example.com. Prices were verified at press time Thursday, but deals sell out and availability is not guaranteed. Some restrictions may apply.