This week’s best travel bargains around the globe.
● The Wyoming Inn in Jackson, Wyo., is offering a wildlife-viewing package from Oct. 10 to Nov. 30. The deal costs $390 per person double, plus 13 percent tax, and includes three nights at the recently renovated inn and a full-day eco tour for two in Grand Teton National Park. The four-wheel-drive excursion with EcoTour Adventures includes organic snacks, beverages and lunch at a park lodge, plus scouting for moose, bison, pronghorn antelope, black bears, grizzly bears and bald eagles. Rooms typically start at $149 per night, plus tax; the tour is $210 each. Info: 800-844-0035, www.wyominginn.com.
● Nisbet Plantation Beach Club on the island of Nevis is offering $100 off the daily rate for stays Oct. 12 through Dec. 19. Rate after discount starts at $299 per couple per night, plus $66 taxes and fees. A five-night minimum is required. Rate includes daily breakfast, dinner and afternoon tea and airport transfers from either St. Kitts or Nevis. Book by calling 800-742-6008; request the You Could Fly Free discount. Info: nisbetplantation.com/specials/fly-free-package.html.
● With the Cruise Web, save more than $400 per person on a seven-night Celebrity cruise in the Mediterranean. A balcony stateroom on the Aug. 17 Greece and Turkey cruise starts at $1,249 per person double, down from $1,664. Guests also receive a $25 shipboard credit per cabin. Add about $92 in taxes. The Celebrity Silhouette sails round trip from Venice and visits Dubrovnik, Croatia; Ephesus, Turkey; and Mykonos and Corfu, Greece. Book by Nov. 20. Info: 866-590-9850, www.cruiseweb.com.
●Save $800 per stateroom on the Nov. 23 and Nov. 30 departures of American Cruise Lines’ Great Rivers of Florida cruise. The seven-night sailing aboard the 49-passenger American Glory, which travels on the St. Johns and Tolomato rivers round trip from Jacksonville, Fla., starts at $3,350 per person (plus $250 port charges) after discount. Book by Sept. 21. Info: 800-460-4518, www.americancruiselines.com.
● American Airlines has a sale on winter flights to Mexico and the Caribbean. For example, round-trip air from Reagan National to Providenciales on Turks and Caicos starts at $434, including taxes; air from Washington Dulles to Montego Bay, Jamaica, starts at $418. By comparison, other airlines charge closer to $500 for air to Turks and Caicos. Book on www.aa.com by Sept. 18; travel Dec. 2-March 3, and complete travel by March 5.
● Aeromexico is offering sale fares to select beach resort destinations on Mexico’s Pacific Coast and the Gulf of California. For example, fly round trip from Washington Dulles to La Paz in Baja California Sur starting at $594 round trip; fare on other lines starts at $789. Travel through Nov. 14 and Dec. 3-14. Deadline to purchase is Sept. 10. No advance purchase is required, but some dates are sold out. Info: 800-237-6639, www.aeromexico.com/us.
● Pacific Delight Tours is offering savings on several departures of its 11-night Wonders of China & Yangtze River tour. Price now starts at $2,099 per person double, including round-trip airfare from New York’s JFK to Shanghai, with return from Beijing; three intra-China flights; a four-night Yangtze river sailing aboard the 266-passenger Victoria Anna; seven nights’ lodging at hotels in Shanghai, Xian and Beijing; 22 meals; land transportation; tour guide; several sightseeing tours (the cruise shore excursion package is an extra $90 per person); transfers; and taxes. Seven departures are available November through March; priced separately, the trip would cost $2,773 per person double for airfare, cruise and hotels alone. No deadline to book, but an advance purchase of at least three weeks is recommended for visa processing. Info: 800-221-7179, www.pacificdelighttours.com/wintersa.