This week’s best travel bargains around the globe.
● The St. Lucia Tourist Board is offering a slew of hotel deals this fall. For example, at Anse Chastanet Resort, receive a free fourth night; a standard room in late October starts at $1,221, including taxes, for four nights, a savings of $407. Book by Dec. 15 and travel through Dec. 19. Other deals include up to 20 percent off rates at the Landings St. Lucia (based on five nights; from $413), plus a $250 resort credit; 50 percent off rates at the St. Lucian by Rex Resorts (from $197 all-inclusive); and a free fourth night at Jade Mountain, a savings of more than $1,100. For deals: stlucianow.com.
● The Alexandra Resort, a four-star all-suites resort in Turks and Caicos, is throwing in a free fourth and seventh night for stays from April 26 to Dec. 18. Rates are from $250 a night for a studio suite. With the deal, a four-night vacation starts at $750 double, plus 12 percent tax and 10 percent service fee. Price includes rental bikes, tennis courts, weekly cocktail party, non-motorized water sports and a bottle of wine. Book by Dec. 19. Info: 800-284-0699, www.alexandraresort.com.
●Stay through Dec. 18 and save 30 percent at the Magdalena Grand Beach Resort on Tobago. A deluxe oceanfront room now starts at $200 per couple per night (plus $43 taxes and fees), including breakfast; rate typically starts at $285 a night (plus $61). The resort is on the 750-acre gated community of Tobago Plantations Estate. Book by Oct. 31. Info: 866-353-6222, www.magdalenagrand.com.
●Princess is offering a Bucket List Extravaganza sale on select cruises booked by Oct. 31. For example, a four-night cruise to Princess Cay, inset, in the Bahamas starts at $299 per person double (plus $75 taxes), a savings of $150. The 3,082-passenger Ruby Princess departs Jan. 9 and sails round trip from Fort Lauderdale, Fla. Info: 800-774-6237, www.princess.com.
● Southwest is offering sale fares for fall and winter travel. For example, fly nonstop from BWI Marshall to San Juan, Puerto Rico, for $340 round trip; connecting flights on other airlines start at $352. Travel through Feb. 12, except Fridays and Sundays. Holiday blackout dates apply; 14-day advance purchase required. Purchase by Oct. 21 at www.southwest.com.
● Book a Nassau Paradise Island Instant Savings package of at least four nights and receive $250 off the per-person price. Nearly 20 properties are participating, including the Reef Atlantis, Best Western Plus Bay View Suites, and Marley Resort & Spa. Prices vary. For example, with the deduction, round-trip air from BWI Marshall and four nights at the British Colonial Hilton Nassau costs $465 per person double, including taxes. Other options: the Comfort Suites Paradise Island from $586 and the all-inclusive Sandals Royal Bahamian from $1,348. Book by Nov. 4 and travel through April 10; holiday blackout dates apply. Use promo code NAS250AUS for stays through Nov. 26; NAS250BUS for Dec. 1-25; and NAS250CUS for Jan. 2-April 10. Info: www.nassauparadiseisland.com/save-250.
● Apple Vacations is offering deals throughout the Caribbean. For example, a three-night trip to Cancun now starts at $973 per person double, including round-trip air from BWI Marshall, oceanfront lodging at the all-inclusive Dreams Cancun Resort & Spa, airport transfers, $200 per-room resort credit and taxes. Depart on a Tuesday or Wednesday Jan. 7-29. Priced separately, the trip would cost about $242 more per couple. Book by Oct. 31. Info: 800-517-2000, www.applevacations.com.●
Carol Sottili, Andrea Sachs
Submit travel deals to firstname.lastname@example.org. Prices were verified at press time Thursday, but deals sell out and availability is not guaranteed. Some restrictions may apply.