This week’s best travel bargains around the globe.
● Pay for two nights at any Universal Orlando Resort partner hotel and receive a free third night. The deal also includes three-day park admission at Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure for the price of a two-day ticket; early park admission to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter; access to live entertainment at Universal CityWalk; and transportation between Universal Orlando and the hotel. Prices vary. For example, a three-night package at the Best Western Plus Orlando Gateway in mid-November starts at $220 per person double, including taxes. Priced separately, the hotel costs $146 a night and the park tickets go for $160. Complete travel by Dec. 22, and book by Dec. 15. Info: 877-801-9720, www.universalorlando.com.
● To celebrate its 50th anniversary on Jan. 18, Rosewood Little Dix Bay on Virgin Gorda in the British Virgin Islands has arranged a number of “50” specials. For example, on every 18th day of the month through 2014, the room rate drops to $50, based on a minimum stay of five nights — a savings of $608. Rooms typically start at $348 per night. The five-night deal costs $1,687 per couple and includes daily breakfast for two, taxes and such amenities as water taxi to beaches, snorkel tour and tennis clinics. The seven-night $50 package starts at $2,390 for two guests and includes two nights for $50, daily breakfast, dinner for two at the Sugar Mill restaurant, two 50-minute massages, airport transfers, and all taxes and gratuities. Valid through 2014. Info: 888-767-3966, www.rosewoodhotels.com.
● Couples s ave up to $1,200 on Swain Tours’ Beauty in Bora Bora package. The deal starts at $4,125 per person double and includes one night at the InterContinental in Papeete, Tahiti; five nights at the St. Regis Bora Bora; daily breakfast and a three-course dinner for two; one-way flight from Tahiti to Bora Bora on Air Tahiti; a lagoonarium and shark-watching tour; and taxes. Book by Dec. 15; travel by March 31. Info: 800-227-9246, www.swaintours.com.
● Paul Gauguin Cruises is offering deeper discounts on already reduced sailings in 2014. S avings range from $800 to $4,500 per person based on cruise length and stateroom category. For example, the March 29 and April 5 departures of the seven-night Tahiti & the Society Islands cruise, which had already been discounted by 50 percent, now start at $3,995 per person double for a porthole stateroom — a savings of $900. Add $99 in port charges. The promo includes round-trip airfare from Los Angeles (typically $1,650). Also, a third person sharing a window stateroom or higher level pays only the port charges and airfare, a savings of at least $2,645 on a seven-night cruise. Book by Nov. 9. Info: 800-848-6172, www.pgcruises.com/october-2-week-sale.
● Save $400 per cabin on CroisiEurope’s new barge cruises in France. Deal applies to five itineraries. Among them: the four-night Paris and the Canal Saint Martin, now starting at $682 per person double; the seven-night Marne-Rhine Canal from Strasbourg to Xouaxange, from $2,306 per person double; and the seven-night Marne-Rhine Canal from Châlons-en-Champagne to Paris, from $2,488. Taxes and port charges included. Book by Dec. 1; various departures May through September.
Info: 800-768-7232, www.croisieuroperivercruises.com. ●
● Lufthansa is offering sale fares to Europe. For example, round-trip fare from Washington Dulles to Prague starts at $944, with taxes; other airlines are matching. Depart by Dec. 12 and return by Jan. 12. Blackout dates apply. Fourteen-day advance purchase required. Book by Nov. 7. Info: 800-645-3880, www.lufthansa.com.
● Icelandair is offering discounts on a last-minute trip to Reykjavik. The Natura November package starts at $649 per person double and includes round-trip airfare from Washington Dulles to Reykjavik; three nights at the Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Natura; daily breakfast; and taxes. Priced separately, the trip would cost at least $793. Book by Nov. 15 and depart by Dec. 11; some dates are sold out. Info: 800-223-5500, www.icelandair.us.
Submit travel deals to email@example.com. Prices were verified at press time Thursday, but deals sell out and availability is not guaranteed. Some restrictions may apply.