This week’s best travel bargains around the globe.
● Ski areas and resorts in 30 states are participating in January’s Learn to Ski & Snowboard Month initiative. Deals vary by resort. For example, Liberty Mountain Resort & Conference Center in Pennsylvania is offering a Wednesday night package for $90 per person double, plus about $8 taxes; special includes lodging with breakfast, group lesson, equipment rental and beginner’s-area lift ticket. Priced separately, the package would cost about $316 per couple. Info: 717-642-8282, www.libertymountainresort.com. For specific promotions: www.skiandsnowboardmonth.org.
● Gunnison-Crested Butte in Colorado has a number of lodging and ski deals this winter. For instance, stay at the Ruby of Crested Butte B&B for one night and pay $1 on the second night. Rates from $199, including tax. Valid Monday-Thursday, through Jan. 31. Blackout dates apply. Info: 800-390-1338, www.therubyofcrestedbutte.com. Three Rivers Resort in Almont, Colo., is offering a lodge room and a Crested Butte ski ticket (value $98) for $66 per person per night double, plus $5 tax. Valid Jan. 6-Feb. 6 and March 24-April 6. Minimum two-night stay required; mention deal when booking. Info: 888-761-3474, www.3riversresort.com.●
● MSC Cruises is offering two-for-one pricing on select cruises, plus several additional promotions. The deal includes a shipboard credit ranging from $50 to $400 per cabin, a beverage package worth $25 to $200 per person, or prepaid tips valued at $168 per cabin for seven-day itineraries and $240 for 10-night cruises (not available for interior cabin categories). Savings varies. For example, an interior cabin on a seven-night Western Caribbean cruise aboard the MSC Divina, departing Miami on Sept. 27, now starts at $887 per person double (including taxes), plus the choice of a $50 per-cabin credit or a beverage package valued at $25 per person. Book by March 31. Info: 877-665-4655, www.msccruisesusa.com.
● With CroisiEurope, save $200 per person on select Seine Valley and Normandy Beaches cruise departures. With the discount, an eight-day trip departing April 18 and April 22 starts at $1,445 per person double, including taxes and port fees. The river cruise travels round trip from Paris and visits such French ports as Vernon, Caudebec-en-Caux, Honfleur and Rouen. Based on availability. Info: 800-768-7232, www.croisieuroperivercruises.com. ●
● Air Berlin is offering sale fares from New York’s JFK to several cities in Europe. For example, the round-trip fare to Oslo is $599, including taxes; fare on other airlines starts at $644. Travel Jan. 6-March 30. Book by Dec. 16 at www.airberlin.com. ●
● Pleasant Holidays is offering winter deals to Hawaii. For example, a February vacation on Oahu starts at $1,754 per person double and includes round-trip air from Washington Dulles and seven nights at Moana Surfrider, a Westin Resort & Spa property. Priced separately, the trip costs $1,905. Travel Jan. 6-March 31; book by Dec. 31. Info: 800-448-3333, www.pleasantholidays.com.
Submit travel deals to firstname.lastname@example.org. Prices were verified at press time Thursday, but deals sell out and availability is not guaranteed. Some restrictions may apply.