This week’s best travel bargains around the globe.
● Save 40 percent on all-inclusive packages at the Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Resort in Arizona. The deal, available through May 3, starts at $249 per night per couple (plus $35 taxes) and includes lodging in a standard room, three meals a day and resort fee. Two-day advance purchase required. The resort, at the base of the Santa Catalina Mountains, has two pools, three golf courses and 31 lighted tennis courts. Booked separately, the package costs about $396 per night, for a savings of $147. Request promo code 2T. Info: 800-325-7832, www.hiltonelconquistador.com.
● With Perillo’s Learning Journeys, save almost $700 on the eight-day Costa Rica Health and Wellness package. The deal costs $1,895 per person double (down from $2,590) and includes airport transfers in San Jose; accommodations at the Villa Blanca Cloud Forest Hotel and Nature Reserve and on the Nicoya Peninsula; yoga classes and guided meditation; private ground transportation; most meals; tours and activities, including an evening cloud forest walk, and a visit to the farm village of Santa Juana; restaurant taxes and select service tips; water and snacks; and the international airport departure tax of $29. Book by Feb. 15; depart April 20, June 21 or July 19. Info: 888-884-8259, www.learningjourneys.com. ●
● MSC Cruises is offering discounted rates and shipboard credits of up to $300 per stateroom on select 2014 and 2015 Caribbean cruises aboard the MSC Divina. For example, an oceanview cabin on a seven-night round-trip cruise from Miami on Sept. 13 is now $886 per person double, including port charges; previous rate was $1,036, for a savings of $150. Also, on the Sept. 13 sailing, receive a shipboard credit of $100 per couple in an oceanview cabin. Credits are available for oceanview and better cabins, and vary by sailing date and cabin category. Book by March 31. Info: 877-665-4655, www.msccruisesusa.com.
● Crystal Cruises is offering Crystal Society members free WiFi starting in the fall. Crystal Society cruisers (repeat guests who complete one full-revenue Crystal cruise lasting seven days or longer; free to join) will receive 60 minutes of free Internet per day. For example, on a 10-day cruise, receive 600 free minutes per person or 1,200 minutes per couple; on a 12-day cruise, earn 720 minutes each or 1,440 per couple. The complimentary perk begins on Crystal Serenity’s Sept. 19 cruise in New England and Canada. Normally, WiFi costs from 74 cents a minute (the Pay as You Go rate) to $300 for a 25-hour package. Info: 888-722-0021, www.crystalcruises.com. ●
● Aero Mexico is offering sale fares to cities on the coast of Mexico. For example, the round-trip fare from Washington Dulles to Puerto Vallarta starts at $334, including taxes; fare on other airlines starts at $647. Fly Feb. 1-28. Book by Jan. 31 at www.aeromexico.com/us.
● JetBlue has a sale on flights to destinations in the United States and Puerto Rico. For example, fly from Reagan National to Fort Lauderdale, Fla., from $212 round trip, including taxes. Air from BWI Marshall to Boston starts at $98 round trip. Book by Jan. 28 and travel Tuesdays or Wednesdays, Feb. 18-March 19; 21-day advance purchase required. By comparison, the Boston flight starts at $118 on other airlines. Info: www.jetblue.com. ●
● Great Value Vacations is offering a Paris and Dijon package in France starting at $1,899 per person double. The deal includes round-trip airfare from New York to Paris; three nights each at the Millésime Hôtel in Paris, Château de Gilly in the village of Vougeot and Château d’Esclimont in Saint-Symphorien-le-Château; manual car rental; breakfasts; and taxes. Priced separately, the trip costs about $2,284 per person. Cheapest rates fall on select dates in February and March. Book by Jan. 31. Info: 800-896-4600, www.greatvaluevacations.com.
Submit travel deals to email@example.com. Prices were verified at press time Thursday, but deals sell out and availability is not guaranteed. Some restrictions may apply.