This week’s best travel bargains around the globe.
● ● Book three nights at the all-inclusive Breezes Bahamas and receive the fourth night free. Rates and savings vary. For example, a four-night stay in a garden-view room through Aug. 8 starts at $1,296 per couple, a savings of $432. Price includes lodging, meals, beverages, non-motorized water sports and taxes. Book by Feb. 13 and travel by Dec. 19. Info: 877-273-3937, www.breezes.com.
● With Extraordinary Journeys Africa, receive a seven-night safari in Tanzania for the price of five nights. The Tanzania Taste of Safari costs $6,500 per person double (including taxes), down from $7,900, and includes three nights at the new Kuro camp in Tarangire National Park, four nights at Nomad’s Serengeti Safari Camp, three meals a day and at least a dozen game drives. Book by March 15 and receive a free evening game drive valued at $50 per person. Travel September or October. Info: 212-226-7331, www.extraordinaryjourneys.net.
●With Azamara Club Cruises, choose from any of three discounts on select cruises. The Choices, Choices, Choices deal includes a $500-per-person air credit, a $500-per-person shipboard credit or a one-category stateroom upgrade. Deal applies to dozens of 2014 and 2015 cruises in Europe, Asia, South America and the Far East. For example, after a free upgrade to an oceanview cabin, the seven-night Cote D’Azur to Rome Voyage sailing on May 26 starts at $2,170 per person double, including taxes and port charges — a savings of about $500. Request code CHOICES CHS for air credit (you must book air through Azamara), CHOICES OBC for onboard credit and CHOICES UPG for upgrade. Info: 877-999-9553, www.azamaraclubcruises.com.● ●
● Southwest has a sale on fares between BWI Marshall and Dayton, Ohio, and between Reagan National and Atlanta. Nonstop fare to Dayton is $178 round trip; other airlines are charging $197 for connecting flights. Nonstop fare to Atlanta is $198; other airlines are charging $270. Book by Feb. 13 at www.southwest.com; fly by May 21. Fourteen-day advance purchase required. Sale does not apply to Friday or Sunday flights.
● Intrepid Vacations is offering an independent tour to southern Spain starting at $1,995 per person double. The Spain Southern Cities vacation includes round-trip air from New York to Madrid; four nights at the Hotel Ganivet in Madrid; one night at the Hotel Sercotel Selu in Cordoba; two nights at the Hotel Monte Triana in Seville; high-speed train rides between cities; half-day tour in Madrid; breakfasts; and taxes. For cheapest prices, depart Sunday in April, May, September, October and the last two weeks of December. Priced separately, trip would cost about $220 more per couple. Book by March 30. Info: 800-505-5497, www.intrepid-vacations.com.
● Skican is offering a spring ski special to three resorts — Mount Norquay, Lake Louise Ski Resort and Sunshine Village — in Alberta’s Banff National Park. The ski package starts at $1,405 per person double, including taxes, and features round-trip airfare from Reagan National to Calgary (add $25 from Baltimore); seven nights at the Banff Aspen Lodge, with breakfast; five-day tri-area lift ticket; airport transfers; and ski shuttle. Depart Tuesdays or Wednesdays; travel March 25-May 14. By comparison, the flight and five-day lift ticket are more than $1,000. Info: 888-475-4226, www.skican.com. ●
Submit travel deals to firstname.lastname@example.org. Prices were verified at press time Thursday, but deals sell out and availability is not guaranteed. Some restrictions may apply.