This week’s best travel bargains around the globe.
● B Resort, a new property opening in Disney World’s resort park this summer, is offering introductory rates. Book by May 31 and pay from $159 per night for a Chic Room, from $179 for a Captivating Room and from $199 for a Stunning Room. Rate includes resort fees (valued at $20) and self-parking ($16); add 12.5 percent tax. Typical rate is from $209 and does not include resort fee or parking. Stay July 1-Sept. 30. Info: 407-828-2828, www.bhotelsandresorts.com.
● STA Travel, which specializes in discounted student travel, is wrapping up its March Adventure Tour Sale. Save 20 percent on more than 75 adrenaline-spiked 2014 tours in such destinations as Turkey, Peru, Nepal and Iceland. For example, the seven-day Atlas Mountain Trek, which travels round trip from Marrakesh, now costs $559, down from $699. Price includes four-day guided High Atlas trek with Berber home visits; six breakfasts, three picnic lunches and four dinners; two nights’ hotel and four nights in a gite; van transport; and taxes. One departure per month June-October. Use promo code STAACTIVE20. Book by March 31. Info: 800-781-4040, www.statravel.com/adventure-tour-sale.htm.
● Magdalena Grand Beach & Golf Resort on Tobago is offering a March Madness sale, with savings of 25 percent. A deluxe oceanfront room in May and June now starts at $214 per night per couple, including taxes and fees; price typically starts at $286. For April, the discounted price starts at $246 per night, a savings of $82. Rates include breakfast. Book by March 31. Travel through June 30; April blackout dates apply. Info: 866-353-6222, www.magdalenagrand.com.
● Victoria Cruises is marking its 20th anniversary with two-for-one prices on its 2014 Three Gorges Highlights sailings along China’s Yangtze River. The deal applies to private balcony superior staterooms (the basic cabin category) on three-night cruises from Chongqing to Yichang and on the four-night reverse itinerary. The discounted price starts at $880 per couple aboard the Victoria Grace; all other ships start at $980 per couple. Port charges and taxes are included. The promo also extends to shore excursions, which are now $90 per couple. Deal is based on availability. Info: 800-348-8084, www.victoriacruises.com.
● South African Airways is offering sale fares from Washington Dulles to Johannesburg. Round-trip fare is $1,155, including taxes, for travel May 1-31. Other airlines are matching, but fare typically starts at about $1,350. Book by March 31. Info: 800-722-9675, www.flysaa.com.
● Receive discounts of up to $1,000 on all Gate 1 Travel and Discovery Tours packages departing June 1-Aug. 31. Savings are based on amount spent per package. For example, spend $500 to $999 and receive $50 off (use promo code SPRSUM50); spend $1,000 to $1,999 for $100 off (SPRSUM100); $2,000 to $3,999 for $250 off (SPRSUM250); $4,000 to $9,999 for $500 (SPRSUM500); and $10,000 or more for $1,000. Book by April 3. Sample tour: On the nine-day Classic Scotland tour departing June 18, a couple saves $500 on the $5,878 trip, which includes round-trip air from Reagan National. Info: 800-682-3333, www.gate1travel.com.
● Apple Vacations is offering air credits on already discounted packages to Mexico and the Caribbean. Credits range from $150 per room for stays of three nights to $350 for seven nights. For example, a seven-night Cancun vacation in early June now starts at $1,829 per person double and includes round-trip air from BWI Marshall, accommodations at the all-inclusive Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort, airport transfers and taxes. If booked separately, the trip would cost $2,139. The promo also includes $200 in resort coupons for spa services and other extras. Book by April 28 and travel through Aug. 22. Info: 800-517-2000, www.applevacations.com/air-credit-promo. ●
Submit travel deals to email@example.com. Prices were verified at press time Thursday, but deals sell out and availability is not guaranteed. Some restrictions may apply.