This week’s best travel bargains around the globe.
● Omni Hotels & Resorts is offering a $100 resort credit at its properties in North America and Mexico. With the Dive Into Summer package, guests receive a $100 food and beverage credit (per stay) valid at any of the on-site dining facilities plus room service. The deal also includes a 1 p.m. late checkout, an Omni Sensational Kids backpack filled with fun items, and milk and cookies delivered on the first night. Prices vary. For example, in early May, a resort-view studio suite at the Omni Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort in South Carolina costs $644 for two nights, including resort fee and taxes. The credit applies to the Buoy Bar, Palmetto Market, XO Lounge and HH Prime. Two-night minimum required. Stay through Sept. 21. Info: 800-843-6664, www.omnihotels.com.
● Hilton is offering discounted rates at 22 properties in the Caribbean and Costa Rica for stays May 1 through June 30. For example, the all-inclusive Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa in Montego Bay, Jamaica, starts at $298 per night per couple, including drinks, meals and taxes; the usual rate starts at $428. In addition, children ages 12 and younger sharing the room stay for free. The Spring in the Sun promo is based on availability; blackout dates may apply. Info: www.hiltoncaribbean.com/spring. ●
● Princess is offering a summer clearance sale and shipboard credits on more than 150 sailings departing May through September. The deal applies to cruises in the Caribbean, Alaska and Europe. For example, a seven-night Eastern Caribbean cruise sailing round trip from Fort Lauderdale, Fla., on Sept. 13 now starts at $598 per person double (plus $95 port charges), a savings of $51. The deal also includes a $50 per-cabin shipboard credit. Book by April 30; request promo code RXS. Info: 800-774-6237, www.princess.com.
● SATA has a fall sale to the Azores, the group of Portuguese islands in the Atlantic. The nonstop fare from Boston’s Logan to Ponta Delgada, on Sao Miguel Island, is $497 round trip, including taxes. Other airlines charge about $590. Book by April 30; travel Oct. 30-Dec. 9. Air from Washington to Boston is additional; fares start at $135 round trip. Info: 800-762-9995, www.sata.pt/en.
● Southwest is offering sale fares to Mexico and the Caribbean. Nonstop flights from BWI Marshall to Montego Bay, Jamaica, for example, start at $380 round trip, including taxes; connecting flights on other carriers start at about $451. From BWI Marshall, travel July 1-Aug. 8 to Aruba; July 1-Oct. 31 to Montego Bay and Nassau, in the Bahamas; and Aug. 10-Oct. 31 to Cancun. Book by May 4 at www.southwest.com/html/promotions/
● With Swain Destinations, save $800 on two luxury trips to Australia. The 12-night Icons of Australia now costs $4,900 per person double (vs. $5,700) and includes air on Virgin Australia from Los Angeles to Melbourne, with return from Sydney; three internal flights; airport transfers; superior lodging for three nights each in Melbourne, Adelaide, Cairns and Sydney; several tours, including Kangaroo Island, the Great Barrier Reef and the Blue Mountains; four lunches; and taxes. The 10-night Sydney, Reef and Rainforest costs $5,000 per person (normally $5,800) and includes round-trip air from L.A. to Sydney; domestic flights; airport transfers; four nights in superior lodging on the Whitsunday Islands, three nights in the Daintree rain forest and three nights in Sydney; several tours, including a rain forest tour and Sydney city tour; nine meals; and taxes. Add-on fare from Washington is $470. Book by May 28; travel May 1-June 8. Info: 800-227-9246, www.swaindestinations.com.
● Sceptre Tours is offering an August deal to attend the Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo. The five-night trip starts at $2,667 per person double and includes round-trip airfare from Washington Dulles to Edinburgh; lodging at the Roxburghe Hotel; tickets to attend the performance, held on the grounds of Edinburgh Castle; daily breakfast; city tour; and taxes. Priced separately, the trip would cost about $3,047 per person. Book by June 21; daily departures Aug.1-18. Info: 800-221-0924, www.sceptretours.com.
Submit travel deals to email@example.com. Prices were verified at press time Thursday, but deals sell out and availability is not guaranteed. Some restrictions may apply.