This week’s best travel bargains around the globe.
● Frontiers International Travel has a two-for-one special at three fishing lodges in Belize. Couples now pay from $3,290 for four nights or from $6,228 for seven nights at El Pescador Resort, an eco-lodge in Ambergris Cay; Turneffe Flats Lodge, off the Turneffe Atoll; or Belize River Lodge, on the riverbanks. Price includes boat transfer to the lodge; all meals and soft drinks; fishing guide; sporty amenities (gym, kayaks, bikes, etc); and value-added tax. Travel July 1-Dec. 15. Info: 800-245-1950, www.frontierstravel.com.
●Signal Mountain Lodge in Grand Teton National Park near Jackson, Wyo., is offering spring discounts of up to 32 percent. Stay through June 5 and pay $149 for a one- or two-room rustic log cabin; rate is usually $164 to $224. The lower lakefront retreat lodging, which sleeps six, is now $199, down from $292. Info: 307-543-2831, signalmountainlodge.com/
specials. Request promo code Spring Special if booking by phone or SPRING14 online.
● Premier River Cruises is offering discounts and extras on a European winter holiday cruise aboard AmaWaterway’s new ship, AmaSonata. The trip includes a pre-cruise night at the historic Corinthia Hotel in Budapest; 14-night cruise from Budapest to Amsterdam departing Dec. 17; two post-cruise nights aboard the AmaSonata in Amsterdam; a special shipboard New Year’s Eve dinner; prepaid gratuities; several private tours and meals; and airport transfers. Package starts at $3,689 per person double, plus $336 port charges; the cruise alone typically starts at $5,299. Book by May 31. Info: 855-255-1200, www.premierrivercruises.com.
● Aer Lingus is offering sale fares to Dublin and Shannon, Ireland, for travel Sept. 1 through Oct. 31. Round-trip fare from Washington Dulles to Shannon, for example, starts at $773, including taxes; fare on other airlines starts at $1,047. For cheapest fares, travel Monday through Thursday. Blackout dates apply; Saturday-night stay required. Book by May 15 at www.aerlingus.com.
● Hix Island House, a high-eco-design island property, is offering free companion air from San Juan to Vieques, Puerto Rico. Book at least three nights at the hotel plus one round trip Vieques Air Link flight from Isla Grande or Luis Muñoz Marin airports and receive gratis airfare for the second traveler. Reserve before June 30 and travel by Nov. 30. Rates start at $135 a night, plus 7 percent service charge and 9 percent tax. Airfare is $144 from Isla Grande and $242 from Luis Muñoz. Info: 787-741-2302, hixislandhouse.com.
● China Spree is offering a six-night package to Beijing starting at $988 per person double. The Timeless Beijing trip includes round-trip nonstop airfare from New York; lodging at Traders Hotel Beijing by Shangri-La; three days of sightseeing; airport transfers; nine meals; and taxes. Priced separately, air and hotel alone cost about $1,797. Cheapest prices apply to select November through January departures with full payment by check or money order at least 60 days in advance. Info: 866-652-5656, www.chinaspree.com.●
Submit travel deals to firstname.lastname@example.org. Prices were verified at press time Thursday, but deals sell out and availability is not guaranteed. Some restrictions may apply.