This week’s best travel bargains around the globe.
● Pay for three nights at any of the Triumph Hotels, a collection of six boutique hotels in Manhattan, and get the fourth night free. Deal applies to the Iroquois New York, Hotel Chandler, Hotel Belleclaire, Gershwin Hotel, Cosmopolitan Hotel and Washington Jefferson Hotel for stays July 1 through Sept. 2. Prices vary. For example, four nights in a superior queen room at the Hotel Chandler in the Flatiron District in mid-August now starts at $914, including taxes, a savings of about $266. Promo is based on availability; some dates are sold out. Info: 855-787-4867, www.triumphhotels.com.
● Save 40 percent on a perks-filled package at the Sea Pines Resort on Hilton Head Island in South Carolina. With the Summer Escape Vacation Package, good through Sept. 5, seven nights in a one-bedroom villa starts at $1,015, plus 19.5 percent taxes — a savings of 10 to 15 percent, depending on travel dates. Extras include a $100 resort credit for golf, dining and other activities; free golf on the Ocean Course (value $100) and a 90-minute dolphin excursion ($20) for children ages 12 and younger, with a paying adult; family portrait session ($125); choice of activity for two at the resort or the Coastal Discovery Museum ($20), access for two to the Harbour Town Lighthouse ($7) and more. Info: 866-561-8802, www.seapines.com.
●Book five nights in one of the Cotton House’s luxurious Garden Cottages, on the Caribbean island of Mustique, and receive two free nights, plus additional freebies. Through Aug. 31, pay $2,476 for a week in a cottage, a savings of $900. Add 10 percent service charge. The deal also includes a scuba session at the water sports center on Endeavour Bay (you must be certified) for two guests, a 60-minute massage treatment at the Cotton House Spa for two, airport transfers, daily continental breakfast at Veranda Restaurant and an invite to a weekly island cocktail party. Info: 784-456-4777, www.cottonhouse.net.
● Carnival is offering a Summer Super Saver sale on cruises departing through Sept. 30. Prices and savings depend on itinerary. For example, a five-night Western Caribbean cruise aboard the Carnival Paradise departing Tampa on Sept. 20 now starts at $735 per couple, including taxes — a savings of $260. Book by June 30. Request code PSV. The offer does not apply to Australia itineraries. Info: 800-764-7419, www.carnival.com.
● With Royal Caribbean, book a cruise by June 30 and save 50 percent on the second passenger’s fare when sharing the same stateroom. The deal applies to Caribbean, Bermuda and Bahamas sailings in August. For example, an interior cabin on a seven-night Grandeur of the Seas cruise to Bermuda, departing Baltimore on Aug. 15, costs $1,008 for the first guest and $593 for the second guest, including taxes. Info: 866-562-7625, www.royalcaribbean.com.
● Aeromexico is offering sale fares on nonstop flights from Washington Dulles to Mexico City. Round-trip fare, including taxes, is $529; other airlines are matching, but fare typically starts at $639. Travel Aug. 18-Sept. 30. Book by June 30. Some dates are sold out. Info: 800-237-6639, www.aeromexico.com/us.
● Save $300 per couple on Pacific Delight Tours’ Highlights of Japan & China Escapade Experience tour. With the discount, the eight-night trip starts at $3,649 per person double for the Dec. 3 departure (other departures are slightly higher). Price includes round-trip airfare from New York to Tokyo, with return from Beijing; flight from Kyoto, Japan, to Beijing; tourist-class ticket on the bullet train from Tokyo to Kyoto; three nights at the Hotel New Otani in Tokyo; two nights at the New Miyako Hotel in Kyoto; three nights at the Beijing Marriott Hotel City Wall; 11 meals; tours; transfers; and taxes. Book by June 30. Promo applies to select departures July through December.
Info: 800-221-7179, www.pacificdelighttours.com.
Submit deals to email@example.com. Prices were verified at press time Thursday, but deals sell out and availability is not guaranteed. Some restrictions may apply.