Correction: An earlier version of this article incorrectly said the Nov. 11, 2015, Melodies of the Danube cruise is 10 nights. It is seven nights. This version has been updated.
This week’s best travel bargains around the globe.
● Fontainebleau Miami Beach is offering 50 percent savings for stays Dec. 7-24. The Holidays in July rate starts at $223 a night, including tax and hotel fee; usual rate starts at $426. Book by July 31. The 20-acre oceanfront property, which opened in 1954, underwent a $1 billion restoration in 2008. Info: 877-512-8002, www.fontainebleau.com.
● Starwood Caribbean Hotels & Resorts are offering a Sunsational Savings deal, with savings of up to 30 percent. The deal applies to four properties in the U.S. Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico (San Juan and Vieques Island). For example, at the Westin St. John Resort & Villas, pay $285 per night and receive a free fourth night plus a $100 food and beverage credit. Add 10 percent tax. Typical rate is $410. Book and travel by Nov. 20. Use promo code ZS4. At the W Retreat & Spa on Vieques Island, receive a free third night and a $100 credit. Rates start at $409 a night, $100 less than the usual price. Add 9 percent tax. Booking and travel dates: Aug. 13-Nov. 1. Use promo code SS3R. Info: 866-716-8147, www.starwoodcaribbean.com.
● Teton Mountain Lodge & Spa, in Jackson Hole, Wyo,. is holding a SPA-Tember Flash Sale from midnight to midnight, July 24-27. With the deal, pay $308 per night, including taxes, for a Sundance junior suite or a one-bedroom suite; the normal rate is from $411. Also receive a $100 spa credit for the Solitude Spa. Stay at least two nights between Aug. 27 and Sept, 30. Info: 855-842-8798, tetonlodge.com/packages.
● Book a select 2015 wine cruise with AmaWaterways by July 31 and receive savings of $1,500 per couple. The deal applies to 15 European sailings in March, April and November. For example, the seven-night Melodies of the Danube cruise that departs Budapest on Nov. 11 now starts at $2,049 per person double, plus $168 port charges. The cruise features winemaker Stephen Mackey of Notaviva Vineyards in Purcellville, Va. Book by July 31. Info: 800-626-0126, www.amawaterways.com/pro-ebd.
● Air Berlin has sale fares from New York to cities throughout Europe. Fares vary by destination and travel dates. For example, nonstop flights to Berlin are $999 round trip for travel Aug. 24-Oct. 26, $899 for Oct. 27-Dec. 14, and $849 for Jan. 7-March 15. Taxes are included. Other airlines are matching, but fare typically starts at about $1,200. Book by July 25 at www.airberlin.com.
● CheapCaribbean.com is offering a sale on a four-night package to Cancun. The deal starts at $1,820 per couple and includes round-trip air from Reagan National to Cancun and four nights in a garden-view suite at the all-inclusive Villa del Palmar Cancun Beach Resort & Spa. Meals, drinks, non-motorized water sports, the children’s club, the fitness center and taxes are included. Travel Aug. 17-Oct. 31; book by July 31. Priced separately, the package costs about $320 more per couple. Info: 800-869-2710, www.cheapcaribbean.com.
● Down Under Answers has a special on its eight-night Auckland and Queenstown Getaway in New Zealand. The trip starts at $2,299 per person double and includes round-trip air from Los Angeles to Auckland; round-trip domestic air between the two cities; four nights in a standard hotel in each city; and taxes. Travel July 24-Sept. 21; book by July 31. Depart weekdays and return on weekends. By comparison, international air alone is more than $1,500. The flight from Washington to L.A. starts at under $400. Info: 800-889-1464, www.duatravel.com.
Submit travel deals to firstname.lastname@example.org. Prices were verified at press time Thursday, but deals sell out and availability is not guaranteed. Some restrictions may apply.