This week’s best travel bargains around the globe.
● Kingsmill Resort, a four-diamond property in Williamsburg, is offering the Ultimate Family Fun Package, with savings of more than $400. A family of four pays $1,297 (plus about 12 percent tax) and receives three nights’ lodging with daily breakfast; Busch Gardens Williamsburg/Water Country USA flex-ticket valid for seven consecutive days; one-day tickets to Colonial Williamsburg; discounted Plantation Course golf ($30 per person after 2 p.m.); free court time at the Tennis Club after 11 a.m.; shuttle service to/from the theme parks and Colonial Williamsburg; and use of the non-motorized water sports equipment, including paddle boards, sea bikes, kayaks and fishing poles. Stay through Sept. 1; three-night minimum required. The package typically costs $1,807. Info: 800-832-5665, www.kingsmill.com.
● Save 25 percent on an outdoorsy package at Auberge Residences at Pronghorn, in Bend, Ore. The two-night deal starts at $934 for a family of four and includes accommodations in a one-bedroom unit with a den ($598 value); transportation and guided starlight canoe tour, including a naturalist guide, gear, dessert and hot cocoa ($300); and a s’mores bar setup ($36). Add 12 percent tax. Book by Aug. 31 and stay through Sept. 30. Info: 866-320-5024, pronghorn.aubergeresorts.com/
● Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld is offering discounted rates through Sept. 13. The Book It While It’s Hot promo starts at $99 per night, plus $34 taxes and a $20 resort fee; the usual rate starts at $179, plus $45 taxes and a resort fee. The rate includes entrance to the resort’s water park, WiFi, transportation to Disney World and Universal Studios, and breakfast for children age 12 and younger (two children per paying adult). Based on availability. Request booking code F9L. Info: 407-351-5555, www.renaissance
● CroisiEurope is offering discounted fares on two departures — Sept. 23 and Oct. 9 — of its Mekong River itinerary in Vietnam. The eight-night cruise aboard the 24-cabin RV Indochine now starts at $2,646 per person double, including taxes — a savings of $560. The cruise, which sails from Ho Chi Minh City to Siem Reap, Cambodia, includes shore excursions and tips. Book at least five days before departure. Info: 800-768-7232, www.croisi
● With Azamara Club Cruises, save 50 percent on a companion fare on nearly 100 cruises in 2015 and 2016. The deal applies to sailings in South America, the Mediterranean, Northern and Western Europe, Asia and Australia. For example, on the 15-night Discovering Vietnam and Thailand cruise, which departs Hong Kong on Jan. 5, two passengers pay $7,121 for a Club Oceanview stateroom, including taxes and fees; the regular price is $9,371. The rate includes beverages (spirits, beers, wine, soda, etc.), evening events and gratuities. Book by Sept. 30. Info: 877-999-9553, www.azamaraclubcruises.com. ●
● South African Airways has sale fares from Washington Dulles to Johannesburg for travel Nov. 1-30. The round-trip fare starts at $899, including taxes; fare typically starts at about $1,150. Book by Aug. 17 at www.flysaa.com.
● China Spree is offering the Tale of China’s Two Great Cities tour from $1,099 per person double. The seven-night trip includes round-trip nonstop air from New York to Beijing; round-trip flight between Beijing and Shanghai; three nights at Traders Hotel Beijing by Shangri-La; four nights at Shanghai Crowne Plaza; 10 meals; tours; land transportation; and taxes. The lowest price applies to the Jan. 9 and Jan. 16 departures and includes a $200 discount for payment by cash or check. Priced separately, flights alone cost about $1,800. You must pay in full by Aug. 31. Info: 866-652-5656, www.chinaspree.com.
Submit travel deals to email@example.com. Prices were verified Thursday afternoon when the Travel section went to press, but deals sell out and availability is not guaranteed. Restrictions such as blackout dates and advance purchase may apply.