This week’s best travel bargains around the globe.
● Seven Downtown Disney hotels in the Orlando resort area are offering special rates for travel through Oct. 31. The Make Some Memories rates range from $69 to $99 a night. For example, Wyndham Lake Buena Vista Resort starts at $69 a night (normally $89-$109); B Resort and Spa is from $89 (vs. $109-$159); and DoubleTree Suites by Hilton is from $99 (vs. $139-$169). Add about 13 percent tax. The hotels offer free shuttle to the theme parks. Info: bit.ly/
● During Hotel Week L.A., 15 participating properties are charging reduced rates of $200 or $300 between Nov. 29 and Dec. 14. The special applies to hotels around Los Angeles, including Santa Monica, Beverly Hills and Venice Beach. For example, pay $200 at Andaz West Hollywood, Hotel Erwin on Venice Beach or Luxe City Center Hotel in downtown L.A.. Add about 16 percent tax. Normal rates are from $265 for Andaz, $284 for Erwin and $219 for Luxe. When booking, mention the special by phone or use the promo code online. For hotels and contact info: www.hotelweekla.com.
● Seven Stars Resort on Providenciales, in Turks and Caicos Islands, is offering 40 percent off stays Oct. 17 through Dec. 18. A junior suite with garden view now starts at $419, including tax; usual rate starts at $699. Price includes buffet breakfast and a children’s club. Book by Sept. 30; request promo code Fall EBB. Info: 866-570-7777, www.sevenstarsgracebay.com.
● Princess Cruises is discounting more than 150 cruises to the Caribbean, Tahiti, Hawaii, the Panama Canal and Mexico. With the Endless Summer Sale, save up to $1,400 on select cruises departing November through February. In addition, receive a $100, $150 or $200 shipboard credit per cabin, based on stateroom category and cruise length. Prices vary. For example, the seven-night Western Caribbean cruise departing Houston on Dec. 7 now starts at $449 per person double, plus $94 taxes, and includes a $50 credit. The Emerald Princess visits Roatan, Honduras; Belize City; and Cozumel. Book by Sept. 10. Info: 800-774-6237, princess.com/sale.
● Royal Caribbean is offering a Three Ways to Save deal for cruises departing Oct. 15. Choose from among three promos: Second passenger receives a 50 percent discount; the third and fourth passengers in a cabin sail for free; or book a balcony or suite stateroom plus airfare through Royal Caribbean and receive a $300 to $1,500 discount per cabin (based on destination and cruise length). Prices vary. For example, a four-night Bahamas cruise departing Port Canaveral, Fla., on May 11 now starts at $1,085, with taxes, for a family of four — a savings of $478. South America and Asia itineraries as well as cruises aboard Quantum of the Seas and Anthem of the Seas are not included in the promotion. Blackout dates apply. Book by Sept. 15. Info: 866-562-7625, www.royalcaribbean.com/
● Turkish Airlines is offering a sale fare of $699 round trip, including taxes, on nonstop
flights from Washington Dulles to Istanbul. Travel Oct. 18-Dec. 12. Connecting flights on other airlines start at about $837. Book by Sept. 30 at www.turkishairlines.com.
● Islands in the Sun has a special on its Tahiti & Moorea Honeymoon Package for travel Nov. 1-Dec. 13 and Jan. 7-March 25. The trip starts at $2,599 per person double and includes round-trip nonstop flights from Los Angeles to Papeete, Tahiti; one night at the Radisson Plaza Resort Tahiti; four nights at Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort & Spa; daily breakfast; ferry tickets between Papeete and Moorea; an excursion with picnic lunch on Moorea; and taxes. Priced separately, the trip costs about $3,025. Airfare from Washington to Los Angeles is about $385 round trip extra. Book by Sept. 15. Info: 888-828-6877, www.islandsinthe
Submit travel deals to email@example.com. Prices were verified at press time Thursday, but deals sell out and availability is not guaranteed. Some restrictions may apply.