This week’s best travel bargains around the globe.
● Stonefield Estate Villa Resort & Spa on St. Lucia is offering 40 percent off stays through Aug. 31. Discounted rate starts at $224 double (plus $40 taxes) for a one-bedroom with garden view, a savings of $150. Rate also includes WiFi, shuttle to beach and cocktail reception. Book with the resort only by July 31. Two-night minimum required. Info: 800-420-5731, www.stonefieldvillas.com.
● Grand Circle’s Romance of the Rhine & Mosel cruise has been reduced by $2,700 per couple for select departures through November. The 14-night cruise, which travels between Antwerp, Belgium, and Basel, Switzerland, now starts at $2,045 per person double, plus $165 port charges. Book by July 9; request promo code DEAL 300. Price includes wine with dinner, a dozen tours and wireless Internet on the ship. Info: 800-248-3737, www.gct.com.
● Central Holidays has savings of up to $400 on its Greece and Turkey land and cruise packages. For example, save more than $300 per person on the 11-day Istanbul and the Aegean trip, which now costs from $832 per person double, plus $63 fuel charges and $262 port tax. Price includes a cabin aboard the Louis Cristal, which sails from Istanbul to Izmir, Turkey, and Greece’s Patmos, Mykonos, Rhodes, Crete, Santorini and Athens; two nights’ accommodations in Istanbul, with daily buffet breakfast; and all transfers per itinerary. Book by July 27; depart July to November. Info: 800-935-5000, www.centralholidays.com.
● Tauck is dropping the single supplement for Category 1 cabins on its 2013 European river cruises. For solo cruisers, average savings on the lower-level cabins with two small windows is more than $2,400 — and up to $4,676 (on the 24-day trans-European cruise). In addition, singles can save $1,000 on Category 3 cabins (higher level, floor-to-ceiling windows, French balcony) on select sailings of eight European river cruise itineraries. For example, the 12-day Blue Danube cruise, which travels between Prague and Budapest, starts at $4,490 (single or per person double) for Category 1. The $1,000 savings applies to the May 9 and 23, June 27, July 11 and Oct. 24 departures; prices vary by departure, but the lowest Category 3 rate for singles is from $6,476. Info: 800-468-2825, www.tauck.com.
● Lufthansa has sale fares from New York to Berlin. Published sale fare is $667 round trip, including tax, but dips to as low as $618 on some dates in November and December. Book by July 11. Depart Aug. 26 through Dec. 12, and return Sept. 2 through Jan. 12; some dates, especially in August and September, are sold out. Requirements include minimum Saturday-night stay. Air Berlin, which started nonstop service between JFK and Berlin last year, is offering similar fares. Info: 800-645-3880, www.lufthansa.com.
● Emirates Airline is taking $1,000 off business-class airfare to Dubai. Round-trip air from Washington Dulles starts at $9,950, including taxes. Fare includes gourmet multi-course meals, champagne and fine wines, on-demand entertainment with 1,200 channels, and seats that convert to flat beds. The daily direct service from Dulles to Dubai is new. Book at www.emirates.com/us by July 5; travel Sept. 12 to Oct. 31.
● Go-today is offering a Paris & Barcelona package, with late-August departures starting at $1,414 per person double. Trip includes round-trip air from Washington Dulles to Paris, round-trip air between Paris and Barcelona, two nights at the Comfort Hotel Davout Nation in Paris, four nights at the HCC Covadonga Hotel in Barcelona, daily breakfast and taxes. Priced separately, airfare would cost about $1,192 per person and the hotels about $921, for a total savings of about $478 per couple. Book by July 29. Info: 800-227-3235, www.go-today.com.
Submit travel deals to firstname.lastname@example.org. Prices were verified at press time Thursday, but deals sell out and availability is not guaranteed. Restrictions such as blackout dates and advance purchase may apply.