This week’s best travel bargains around the globe.
● The Curacao Tourist Board has a slew of deals on hotels, attractions, diving excursions and more. Among the specials: Receive a free fourth night at the Hilton Curacao (a value of $150); a $100 food and beverage credit and 10-minute massage at Floris Suite Hotel (minimum three-night stay); a $25 combo ticket to the Curacao Ostrich Farm and Amazonia at L’aldea, a savings of $10; and a free round-trip shuttle ride (value $50 to $80) from your hotel to a participating restaurant. Travel by Dec. 15. Info: 800-328-7222, www.curacao.com/deals.
● The Tuscany, a St. Giles Hotel in Manhattan’s Murray Hill neighborhood, is offering introductory rates to celebrate its reopening after a major renovation. Stays Nov. 16 through March 4 start at $269 a night, plus $43 tax; rate typically starts at $309, plus $46 tax. Guests will also receive a limited-edition Molton Brown pamper pack valued at $23. Rate is based on availability. Info: 888-406-8588, www.stgilesnewyork.com. Request rate code GRAND.
● American Cruise Lines is offering savings of $400 per stateroom on all 2013 cruises booked by Nov. 17. Prices vary by itinerary. For example, with the discount, the seven-night Historic South and Golden Isles cruise that sails round trip between Charleston, S.C., and Jacksonville, Fla., starts at $3,395 per person double, plus $250 port charges. Departures March through May and November and December. Info: 800-460-4518, www.americancruiselines.com.
● AirTran has a Web sale on flights to the Caribbean and Mexico. For example, in early November, fly from Reagan National to Aruba from $387 round trip, and to San Juan, Puerto Rico, from $234 round trip, including taxes. Sale also includes departures from BWI Marshall, such as from $398 to Montego Bay, Jamaica. Book by Oct. 25; travel through March 6. Ten-day advance purchase required. Blackout dates apply. By comparison, other carriers are charging more than $300 for air to Puerto Rico. Info: www.airtran.com.
lTurkish Airlines is offering a sale on flights between Washington Dulles and Istanbul. Round-trip fare is $629 for departures Dec. 1 through Jan. 31. Other airlines are matching, but fare typically starts at about $775 round trip. Book by Nov. 11 at www.turkishairlines.com.
● Breezes Resort and Spa is offering up to $510 in airfare credits at its all-inclusive, adults-only properties in the Bahamas and Jamaica. Stay at least four nights at Breezes Bahamas in Nassau and receive a $250 credit per room; couples now pay from $1,030, including taxes. At Breezes Negril, receive a $510 credit; four nights starts at $1,290 for two guests. Book by Oct. 31; travel by Dec. 21. To receive the air credit, you can book the flight through Breezes or separately. Info: 877-273-3937, www.breezes.com.
● Virgin Vacations is offering a $200 per-person discount on its 2013 Affordable Peru tour. Price, which varies by departure date, starts at $1,799 per person double and includes round-trip air from Miami to Lima; two domestic flights in Peru; a day room upon arrival and eight nights’ lodging in four locations; 14 meals; land transportation, including expedition train to Machu Picchu; tour guides; transfers; and taxes. Priced separately, airfare and hotels alone would cost $1,763. Book by Oct. 26. Info: 877-740-4302, http://virg.in/wtdperu.
Submit travel deals to email@example.com. Prices were verified at press time Thursday, but deals sell out and availability is not guaranteed. Some restrictions may apply.