Correction: An earlier version of this column provided an incorrect telephone number and Web site for the Hyatt Regency Maui Resort deal. This version has been updated.
This week’s best travel bargains around the globe.
● Save more than 25 percent with a beachy deal at two Ritz-Carltons in Miami. The Tale of Two Beaches promo starts at $1,598 for two guests and includes a night at the Ritz-Carlton in South Beach and a night at the Ritz-Carlton in Key Biscayne; two oceanfront lunches (at DiLido Beach Club and Catina Beach); beach chair and umbrella rentals; art deco walking tour; tickets to the Bill Baggs State Park; beach bag and towel gift; and transportation between the two resorts. Add 13 percent taxes per night. Two-night minimum required, but guests can add nights for the same rate. Valid through Nov. 22. Info: 800-542-8680, www.ritzcarlton.com.
● The Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa is offering a family package on the Hawaiian island with savings of nearly $1,000. The Ultimate Maui Family Vacation starts at $3,127 for a family of four and includes seven nights in a double or king room with a private lanai; daily Hertz rental SUV; daily breakfast buffet for two adults and two children; two-for-one tickets for the Drums of the Pacific Luau and the Tour of the Stars program; free child’s ticket with paying adult at Submarine Adventure, Lanai Snorkel or Dolphin Watch Excursion; and taxes and fees. Valid through Dec. 20. By comparison, the room alone, without tax, is more than $2,300. Info: 808-661-1234, maui.hyatt.com/en/hotel/home.html.
● The Sands at Grace Bay, a beachfront resort in the Turks and Caicos islands, is offering a fourth night free for stays through Dec. 20. Rate varies by room type and dates. For example, a four-night stay in mid-July in a garden-view one-bedroom unit now starts at $1,336, including $241 taxes, a savings of $445. No deadline to book, but deal is based on availability. Info: 877-777-2637, www.thesandstc.com. Request promo code 4NF2014.
● Save more than 40 percent on select Hurtigruten Norway Coastal Voyages this summer and fall. For example, several August departures of the seven-day cruise sailing from Bergen to Kirkenes aboard one of the newer Millennium ships will start at $1,454 per person double, including port charges, a savings of $1,357 per person. The sale must be booked June 2-6. Info: 866-552-0371, www.hurtigruten.us/norway
● Air France has a summer sale on business-class flights to Europe. For example, nonstop airfare from Washington Dulles to Paris starts at $3,545 round trip, with taxes; connecting air from Dulles to Venice starts at $3,505. Depart June 27-Aug. 30, 2014; book by July 2, at least 60 days before the departure date. Ten-day minimum stay required. By comparison, the business fare to Europe is usually twice as much. Info: www.airfrance.us.
● LOT has sale fares from New York’s JFK to cities throughout Poland and to destinations in several other European countries, including Serbia, Romania, Bulgaria and Estonia. Round-trip fare for nonstop flights to Warsaw, for example, is $729; fare on other airlines starts at $887 from New York and $1,040 from Washington. The sale applies to travel Sept. 15 through Dec. 12 and Jan. 15 through March 31. Purchase by June 4 at www.lot.com/us/en/europe-deals.
● VBT Bicycling and Walking Vacations is offering last-minute savings of up to $300 per person on select trips. For example, the Czech Republic, Germany and Austria tour, with two to four hours of daily easy biking, is now priced at $3,595 per person double, a savings of $300. The trip includes airfare from Washington Dulles to Prague, with return from Vienna; eight nights of accommodations; 15 meals; transfers; use of bicycle and helmet; van support; sightseeing tours; and taxes. Deadline to book is June 2. Request booking code BCPZ 290. Info: 800-245-3868, www.vbt.com.
Submit travel deals to email@example.com. Prices were verified at press time Thursday, but deals sell out and availability is not guaranteed. Some restrictions may apply.