A Prince George’s County sheriff’s deputy charged with raping a female detainee awaiting a hearing at the Upper Marlboro courthouse now faces a $15 million civil lawsuit.

The suit, filed Tuesday in Prince George’s County Circuit Court, levels a host of allegations against Deputy Sheriff Lamar McIntyre, who was charged with second-degree rape in June.

The suit says McIntyre, 32, was in full uniform when he led Precious Elise Reaves, 35, to a basement holding cell away from others and forced her to perform a variety of sexual acts.

At some point, according to the suit, McIntyre took pictures of a naked Reaves.

“She didn’t feel like she had a choice,” Jimmy Bell, Reaves’s attorney, said at a news conference Tuesday. “She felt degraded and dehumanized.”

Deputy Sheriff Lamar McIntyre, 32. (Courtesy of Pr. George’s Sheriff’s Office.)

Reaves consented to be identified through Bell, who said she was too distraught to speak to reporters.

Thomas C. Mooney, McIntyre’s attorney, declined to comment on the allegations in the civil lawsuit because the criminal case is ongoing.

He said McIntyre has pleaded not guilty in that case and intends to go to trial; a hearing in the case is scheduled for Nov. 9.

McIntyre was suspended without pay from the sheriff’s office after the rape allegation was made.

Bell said Reaves told him the deputy led her away from other deputies before the rape and that she did not see or hear anyone else during it.

Reaves, meanwhile, remains the subject of two criminal cases, including the one for which she was being held at the time of the alleged assault.

In July 2011, Reaves was charged with trespassing and indecent exposure for an incident in which she lay partially clothed on the grass outside Fort Washington Medical Center, refusing the staff’s request to leave after she was discharged.

In May, Reaves was charged with theft, accused of shoplifting about $388 worth of makeup from a CVS in Langley Park.

Court records show that Reaves agreed to seek mental-health treatment in connection with the two cases, although a warrant was issued for her arrest after she failed to appear at an Aug. 16 court hearing.

Bell said Reaves missed the court date because her paperwork had been sent to an old address.