1. CG Peace Valley, Bethesda. Application to rezone 1.89 acres from R-3 (Residential — three units per acre) to PDH-4 (Planned Development Housing — four units per acre) for a single-family residential development, at 3236 Peace Valley Lane. (RZ 2012-MA-022)
2. Titan Virginia Ready Mix, Norfolk. Site plan for an 11,901-square-foot addition to 74,245 square feet of office space on 9.45 acres zoned I-6 (Heavy Industrial), at 6600 Electronic Dr. (SP-003593-007-1)
3. Fairfax County School Board, Falls Church. Site plan for a 15,441-square-foot addition to an elementary school on 10 acres zoned R-1 (Residential), at 6616 Haycock Rd. (SP-025205-001-1)
4. Neighborhoods VI, Reston. Subdivision application for 29 single-family units on 8.8 acres zoned PDH-4 (Planned Development Housing — four units per acre), at 6651 Little River Tpk. and 7122 Woodland Dr. (SD-025234-00-1)
5. Tysons II Land, Rockville. Site plan for retrofit of a stormwater management pond on 7.49 acres zoned PDC (Planned Development Commercial), at Galleria Drive, Tysons Boulevard, Chain Bridge Road and Westpark Drive. (SP-006028-019-2)
6. Fairfax County public schools, Falls Church. Site plan for a 76,391-square-foot addition to an intermediate school on 20 acres zoned R-1 (Residential), at 2505 Cedar Lane. (SP-006540-002-1)
7. Fairfax County Department of Public Works and Environmental Services Design Branch. Site plan for an indigent cemetery on 1.14 vacant acres zoned R-2 (Residential), at 6271 Lincolnia Rd. (SP-013928-001-1)
8. Trustees of Emmanuel Lutheran Church, Vienna. Application to rezone 5.06 acres from R-1 (Residential — one unit per acre) to R-3 (Residential — three units per acre) to permit a church with a private school of general education and child-care center, at 2589 Chain Bridge Rd.(RZ 2012-PR-011) (SE 2012-PR-010)
9. Steven Bryant, Chantilly. Site plan for a motor vehicle storage and impoundment yard facility on 2.13 acres zoned I-5 (General Industrial), at 3720 and 3801 Glorus Rd. (SP-019008-001-1)
10. Evergreene, Chantilly. Site plan for 17 single-family houses on 1.73 acres zoned R-12 (Residential — 12 units per acre), at 6410 and 6414 Potters Lane. (SP-07079-004-2)
11. Fairfax County Department of Public Works and Environmental Services. Site plan for 28,800 square feet of floor area for public use on 8.44 acres zoned PRC (Planned Residential Community), at Reston District Police and County Governmental Center, 12000 Bowman Towne Dr. (SP-006438-002-2)
12. Upia, Oakton. Subdivision plan for 15 single-family houses on 1.84 acres zoned PDH-5 (Planned Development Housing — five units per acre), at 4727 and 4735 Backlick Rd. (SD-025438-001-2)
13. Yeonas and Ellis, McLean. Subdivision plan for 12 single-family units on 12.96 acres zoned R-1 (Residential — one unit per acre), at 1005 Pine Hill Rd. (SD-025461-001-2)
14. Southern Management, Vienna. Site plan for 3,680 square feet of floor area for a community center on 29.49 acres zoned R-30 (Residential — 30 units per acre), at 7409 Eastmoreland Rd. (SP-017248-002-3)
15. Neighborhoods VI, Reston. Site plan for 24 single-family houses on 2.29 acres zoned R-12 (Residential — 12 units per acre), at 6704, 6700 and 6630 Beulah St. (SP-024676-003-2)
16. AJT Investments, Lorton. Site plan for 11 single-family units and a 6,720-square-foot warehouse on 18.15 acres zoned PDH-5, PDH-4 (Planned Development Housing — four units and five units per acre) and I-5 (General Industrial), at 7719, 7715 and 7717 Cinder Bed Rd. (SP-008599-004-2)
17. Laurel Hill Adaptive Reuse Area Plan Comprehensive Plan Amendment. Supervisors approved an amendment for about 80 acres, formerly home to the D.C. Department of Corrections Lorton Penitentiary and Reformatory, to incorporate a of mix residential, office, commercial and retail uses, west of Silverbrook Road, south of White Spruce Way and north of Lorton Road. (S11-IV-LP2)
18. Penn Daw Community Business Center Plan Comprehensive Plan Amendment. Supervisors approved an amendment to permit multifamily residential use and ground-floor retail and office uses on about 4.4 acres, east of North Kings Highway, south of Jamaica Drive and west of Richmond Highway. (S12-IV-MV1)
19. New Cingular Wireless dba AT&T Mobility, Hanover, Md. Building permit for an unmanned wireless telecommunications facility, at 11191 Waples Mill Rd.
20. LTF Real Estate, Chanhassen, Minn. Building permit for an outdoor poolside bistro for Life Time Athletic, at 1757 Business Center Dr.
21. Fairfax Allergy, Fairfax. Building permit issued for a tenant layout for Fairfax Allergy, at 3903 Fair Ridge Drive.
22. Brandywine Trust Realty, Falls Church. Building permit for a tenant layout for First Guaranty Mortgage, at 1900 Gallows Rd.
23. Bainbridge CRP Fair Lakes, Bethesda. Building permit for a multifamily building, at 12751 Fair Lakes Cir.
24. Pulte Home, Fairfax. Building permit for 10 residential condominium units at 3004, 3006, 3008, 3010, 3012, 3014, 3016, 3018, 3020 and 3022 Rittenhouse Cir.
25. Tile Shop, Vienna. Building permit for a tenant layout at 8520 Leesburg Pike.
26. Sports Authority, Englewood, Colo. Building permit for a tenant layout and facade renovation, at 13031 Fair Lakes Shopping Center.
27. Skyline Analytic Services, Falls Church. Building permits for two tenant layouts, at 5275 Leesburg Pike.
28. Navy Federal Credit Union, Merrifield. Building permit for sheeting and shoring installation, at 820 Follin Lane.
29. McDonalds, Oak Brook, Ill. Building permit for interior alteration and exterior facade, at 4424 Chantilly Shopping Center.
30. JBG Falls Church, Chevy Chase. Building permit for repair to parking structure, at 6400 Arlington Blvd.
31. Hibiscus Thai, Reston. Building permits for demolition and metal stud installation, at 11790 Baron Cameron Ave.
32. Central Sikh Mission of America, Chantilly. Building permit for a tenant layout, at 3901 Centerview Dr.
33. Banaji Properties, Falls Church. Building permit for a tenant layout for Banaji Pediatric Dental, at 2843 Hartland Rd.
34. Camden Summit Partnership, Addison, Tex. Building permit issued for interior alterations to convert retail space to residential apartments, at 2320 Dulles Station Blvd.