Four recent robberies and assaults on paths in Reston may have been carried out by the same group of suspects, Fairfax County police said Friday.

The men have approached pedestrians and a bicyclist, assaulted them and taken their belongings before fleeing, police said. All of the incidents have occurred during daylight hours in the afternoon or evening and one resulted in serious injuries.

The most recent incident occurred June 13 around 3:25 p.m., police said. A 23-year-old man was walking home along a path adjacent to a soccer field at Hunters Woods Park when three men approached and knocked him to the ground, police said.

The assailants demanded the man’s belongings and assaulted him, police said. They took his things and walked northbound on the path.

The assailants were described as two black males, around 5 feet 9 inches tall and about 150 pounds. One wore an orange tank top and appeared to be in his late teens or early 20s. The other wore a light red polo shirt.

The third suspect was described as possibly Hispanic, around the same height and possibly 18 to 20 years old. He wore a navy and gray striped pants that were loose fitting and possibly a gray shirt.

The other incidents also took place in June:

Monday, June 3, 7:50 p.m: Two men were walking along a path near Moorings Drive and North Shore Drive when they were approached by a group of men who demanded money, assaulted them, stole their belongings and fled.

Friday, June 7, 9 p.m.: A 31-year-old man was walking on a path near the community center in the 12100 block of Pinecrest Road when he was reportedly approached by four young men who spoke to the victim, punched him and took the victim’s belongings after he fell to the ground. The suspects fled down the path.

●Sunday, June 9, 6:20 p.m.: A 42-year-old man was riding his bicycle on a path behind Hunters Woods Plaza when he was approached by a group of four young men. One of the suspects pushed the victim off of his bicycle and began to punch and kick him.

The suspects grabbed the victim’s money and belongings, yelled at him and fled. The victim screamed for help and a walker assisted him. The victim was transported to the hospital where he was treated for broken bones and other non-life-threatening injuries.