A business manager for Washington Redskin Albert Haynesworth called 911 after a party at a downtown hotel to say the player was being threatened by a waitress because the tip he left was too small, according to court papers.

The defensive tackle was indicted by a D.C. grand jury in April on one charge of misdemeanor sexual abuse in connection with an alleged Feb. 12 assault on the waitress at the W Hotel’s P.O.V. Roof Terrace and Lounge.

A letter sent by prosecutors to Haynesworth’s attorney, A. Scott Bolden, Friday and filed with D.C. Superior Court outlined the content of a 911 call made the night of the alleged incident. The business manager was not identified.

Prosecutors also provided a CD of the call and recordings of D.C. police radio chatter during the incident.

After Haynesworth got into a “verbal altercation” with a waitress over the amount of the tip, according to the letter, the waitress threatened to say she had been harassed unless he left more money. The business manager then called 911, the letter said.

On Monday, Bolden said he was “aware” of the 911 call and was “still investigating” it.

In the court filing, prosecutors said they had interviewed “numerous” witnesses present during the alleged incident — including some identified by Haynesworth’s defense team — and none mentioned a verbal altercation.

Prosecutors also reminded Bolden of Haynesworth’s sworn statement to investigators, in which he said that other than ordering food, “I did not talk to the waitress.” Haynesworth also allegedly told investigators the waitress was upset with him because he rejected her advances.

“In sum, the government is not in possession of any information that would support the business manager’s statement” in the call that Haynesworth and the waitress had an argument at the hotel, Assistant U.S. Attorney Heide L. Herrmann wrote.

Haynesworth is scheduled to be arraigned Tuesday in D.C. Superior Court. Prosecutors offered to dismiss the sexual abuse charge if Haynesworth would plead guilty to simple assault, but Bolden rejected the deal, saying his client was innocent.

If convicted, Haynesworth faces up to 180 days in jail and a $1,000 fine.