1. Round Hill West Lakes, Lake Field Drive, south of East Loudoun Street. Subdivide 148.41 acres zoned PDH-3 (Planned Development Housing, three units per acre) for 77 residential lots, one utility lot and an open lot.
2. Goose Creek Preserve, Section 6, along Belmont Ridge Road, southeast of Sycolin Road. Subdivide 73.4 acres zoned PDH-4 (Planned Development Housing, four units per acre) for 64 residential lots and three open parcels.
3. Beaumeade Lot 14-A1, south of Beaumeade Circle and Guilford Drive. Subdivide 10.16 acres zoned PD-IP (Planned Development, Industrial Park) to make two lots.
4. Prologis Park, Gateway Phase III, Building 9, 45109 Prologis Plaza. Special exception to allow office and data center uses on 19.39 acres zoned PD-IP (Planned Development, Industrial Park).
5. Goose Creek substation, west of Cochran Mill Road, south of the Washington & Old Dominion Trail and west of transmission lines. Development of a utility substation, access and other improvements on 19.07 acres zoned JLMA-20 (Joint Land Management Area).
6. C.D. Smith Property, Section 7, between Northstar Boulevard and Lobo Drive at Conejo Way, and at Mattingly Drive and Chaffee Circle. Subdivide 67.03 acres zoned PDH-4 (Planned Development Housing, four units per acre) for dedication of right-of-way, lot creation and various easements.
7. Janelia Farms research campus, Apartment B, northeast corner of Janelia Farms Boulevard and Heliz Drive. Approval for 87 multifamily units, with associated infrastructure, on 269.88 acres zoned PD-RDP (Planned Development-Research and Development Park).
8. Loudoun County Elementary School No. 21, Dulles South, 26155 Bull Run Post Office Rd. Approval for a 100,087-square-foot elementary school, with appropriate infrastructure amenities, on 48.34 acres zoned TR1LF and TR3LF (Transitional Residential).
9. Loudoun County High School No. 8, northeast of Riverside Parkway and Belmont Ridge Road. Approval for a 275,386-square-foot high school on 50 acres zoned PD-SA (Planned Development, Special Activities).
10. Rust Nature Sanctuary, 802 Childrens Center Rd. Approval for a banquet and event facility, with a maximum of 50 events per year and up to 200 attendees per event, on 67.78 acres zoned AR1 (Agricultural Rural). The events will be in an existing building and seasonal tent.
11. Prologis Park Gateway, Phase 4, 22755 Relocation Dr., Sterling. Special-exception approval for office uses (limited to data center use) on 16.8 acres zoned PD-IP (Planned Development, Industrial Park).
12. Prologis Park Gateway, Phase 4, 22755 Relocation Dr., Sterling. Approval to rezone 16.8 acres from R1 (Residential) to PD-GI (Planned Development, General Industry) for development of warehouse, distribution and office uses.
13. Waltonwood Ashburn, southeast corner of Ashburn Village Boulevard and Russell Branch Parkway. Approval to rezone 14.9 acres from PD-IP (Planned Development, Industrial Park) to PD-AA-AR (Planned Development, Active Adult, Age-Restricted) for development of age-restricted housing, including 113 congregate independent living units, 72 assisted-living units and 27 nursing units.
14. Loudoun East SVC, Phase 1, 26118 Lightridge Farm Rd. Approval for an electric substation on 75.69 acres zoned TR3LF (Transitional Residential).
15. Howard Hughes Medical Institute, 94,787-square-foot apartment base building and 86 apartment units at 19805 Helix Dr.
16. Seven Hills, five townhouses at Sycamore Grove Place.
17. Villas at East Gate Condos, 18 condominium units at 44003 Vaira Terr.
18. The Grange at Willowsford, 8,184-square-foot community center at 23510 Founders Dr.
19. Dulles Trade Center, 13,825-square-foot building with one tenant at 42655 Trade West Dr.
20. One Loudoun, 3,088-square-foot convenience store and carwash at 44680 Wellfleet Dr.
21. Leesburg Pike Community Church, 2,320-square-foot renovations at 19790 Ashburn Rd.
— Compiled by Sandy Mauck