1. Church addition. Washington Church of the New Jerusalem, Mitchellville. A site plan was submitted for a 3,630-square-foot addition to the church, on the north side of Chantilly Lane, 500 feet east of Enterprise Road, Mitchellville.
2. School building. Strayer University, Huntersville, N.C. A site plan was submitted to construct a 38,000-square-foot school building on 5.4 acres at Brittania Way and Auth Place, Suitland. The building will expand the school’s campus at the site.
3. Apartments. Branch Apartments, Vienna. A site plan was submitted for 208 multifamily residential units at 4500 Telfair Blvd., off Auth Way. The building is the second phase of the Chelsea East project.
4. Retail and hotel. Keane Enterprises, Ashburn. A site plan was submitted to build 24,000 square feet of retail space and a 156-room hotel on the former Koons Ford property, at the northeast corner of Baltimore Avenue and Berwyn House Road, College Park.
5. Warehouse. CHEC LLC, Beltsville. A building permit application was filed for a 49,000-square-foot warehouse at 11460 Edmonston Rd., Beltsville.
6. Grocery store. Carl M. Freeman Co., Olney. A building permit application was filed for an Aldi grocery store at 10916 Baltimore Ave., Beltsville.
7. Residential units. Klingbeil Capital Management, Columbus, Ohio. The City of Laurel approved a final plan for 140 residential units off Main Street at 350 Municipal Square, Laurel.
8. Apartment building and retail space. Patriot Realty, Rockville. A conceptual overlay plan was approved for 300 units in a building with four to six stories, with approximately 10,000 square feet of retail space on the first floor at 100 Main St., just off Route 1 and Main Street, Laurel.
9. McDonald’s renovation. McDonald’s, Oak Brook, Ill. A final plan was approved to fully renovate the fast-food restaurant, on 1.07 acres on the north side of University Boulevard, 375 feet west of 24th Avenue, Adelphi.