1. Zoning application amendment. Largo Crescent, Lanham. A zoning application was filed to amend a previously approved plan for Crescents at Largo Town Center. The new proposal calls for a residential-only development with a maximum of 445 units on 18 acres along Central Avenue and Harry S. Truman Drive, Largo.
2. Car wash. Interstate Farmington, Gaithersburg. A site plan was submitted to build a car wash on 2.65 acres in the northeast quadrant of Route 210 and Farmington Road, Accokeek.
3. Steakhouse. Rare Hospitality, Atlanta. A building permit was filed to build a LongHorn Steakhouse restaurant at 1100 Capital Centre Blvd., Largo.
4. Horse barn. Toll Brothers, Horsham, Pa. A building permit was filed to build a $1.25 million horse barn at 11400 Marlboro Ridge Rd., Upper Marlboro.
5. School building. Strayer University, Huntersville, NC. A site plan was approved to build a 38,000-square-foot classroom building at Auth Place and Brittania Way, Camp Springs.
6. Office and retail complex. Forks of the Road, Upper Marlboro. A conceptual site plan was approved for 59,156 square feet of retail and office space in several small buildings in the northwest quadrant of Ritchie Marlboro Road and Old Marlboro Pike, Upper Marlboro.
7. Nursing home. Magnolia Gardens Real Estate, Lanham. A site plan was approved to build a 72,660-square-foot nursing home on 10.3 acres on Good Luck Road, 400 feet from Mallery Drive, Lanham.
8. Retail and hotel. Keane Enterprises, Ashburn. A detailed site plan was approved to redevelop the former Koons property into 24,530 square feet of retail space and a 156-room hotel at the northeast corner of Baltimore Avenue and Berwyn House Road, College Park.
9. Church addition. Washington Church of the New Jerusalem, Mitchellville. A plan was approved to build a 3,630-square-foot addition on the 9.3 acre property on the north side of Chantilly Lane, 500 feet east of Enterprise Road, Mitchellville.
10. Warehouse. CHEC Limited Partnership. A plan was approved to build a 50,000-square-foot warehouse on 5.89 acres in the northwest quadrant of Edmonston Road and Old Marlboro Pike, Beltsville.
11. Residential community. D.R. Horton, McLean. A detailed site plan was approved for 82 single-family and 81 townhouse lots on 117 acres, part of the Balk Hill Village community, in the southwestern quadrant of St. Joseph’s Drive and Campus Way South, Landover.
12. Grocery store. Eilerson Development, Midlothian, Va. A building permit was issued to build an Aldi grocery store, part of a new retail center that will include Costco, at 10912 Baltimore Ave., Beltsville.
— Compiled by Jillian S. Jarrett