1. Wal-Mart. Oxon Hill Associates, Fairfax. A detailed site plan was submitted to build a 100,310-square-foot Wal-Mart store in the southwest quadrant of Oxon Hill Road and Clipper Way, Oxon Hill.
2. Apartments. Greenbelt Metro Apartments, Baltimore. A detailed site plan was submitted to build 302 multifamily units on 5.7 acres at 8010 Greenbelt Station Pkwy., north of Greenbelt Road, Greenbelt.
3. Apartments and townhouses. Largo Crescents, Lanham. A preliminary plan of subdivision was submitted to build 350 multifamily units and 84 townhouses on 18.01 acres along the Beltway at Harry S. Truman Drive, Largo.
4. Apartments. Monument Realty, the District. A building permit application was submitted for Monument Village, a 235-unit apartment complex with 4,800 square feet of retail space. The project will be at 9122 Baltimore Ave., College Park.
5. Hotel and retail space. Herman Stewart Construction, Lanham. A building permit application was submitted for a 157-room hotel and retail building at 8315 Baltimore Ave., College Park.
6. Medical clinic. Rebkee Co., Midlothian, Va. A preliminary plan of subdivision was approved for a Patient First outlet medical clinic on 1.02 acres at 10424 Baltimore Ave., near Circle Road, Beltsville.
7. Townhouses. Woodyard Land, Crofton. Final plats of subdivision were approved for a 165-lot townhouse subdivision on 27.5 acres in the southwest quadrant of Marlboro Pike and Woodyard Road, Upper Marlboro.
8. Senior apartments. Conifer Realty, Columbia. A detailed site plan was approved for a 120-unit senior living facility on 4.87 acres at 12011 Brooks Dr., near Pennsylvania Avenue, District Heights.
9. Townhouses. D.R. Horton, McLean. A site plan was approved for 191 townhouse lots on 20.2 acres in the northeast quadrant of Chaddsford Road and General Lafayette Boulevard, Brandywine.
10. Car wash. Interstate Farmington, Rockville. A plan was approved for a car wash on 2.64 acres in the northeast quadrant of Indian Head Highway and Farmington Road, Accokeek.
11. Retail space. L.F. Jennings, Falls Church. A building permit was issued for a $2 million retail building in the Osborne Shopping Center, at 7607 Crain Hwy., Upper Marlboro. An affiliate of grocer Safeway is redeveloping the shopping center.
12. Warehouse. Nardi Construction, Beltsville. A building permit was issued for a $3 million warehouse at 13250 Mid-Atlantic Blvd., Laurel. The building is part of the Brickyard office park, developed by Jackson-Shaw.